Chapter 3

You were walking going home while lowering your head. You were walking Alone.

You dont want to ride a bus with Jungkook. Because of what happened in lunch time

Flasback

You saw the scene Jungkook is smiling widely as ever. You were about to turned around and find another table. But Jungkook saw you walking towards them.

"Ji-nuel! Hey"

"Hey.."

You shyly said to him. You dont want to interrupt their conversation right?.

The girl looked back at you and you stared at her.

She was so beautiful like like.. an angel.

"Hey Ji-nuel meet Tzuyu. Tzuyu meet Ji-nuel , my bestfriend"

'So her name is Tzuyu'

Jungkook stood up and walked towards you.

"Hi Ji-nuel! Nice to meet you'

"Nice to meet you too Tzuyu" you said slowly while Jungkook get your food and he placed it on their table.

"Ji-nuel , I am really sorry I didnt replied you back." He said while rubbing his head with his hand.

"Its okay" you said with a crack voice. But you think that your bestfriend didnt even notice it.

"Hey Ji-nuel right? Come! Lets eat together" Tzuyu said with her beautiful smile.

'Obviously , Tzuyu can you see Jungkook gets my food and placed it on the table that means that I'm joining your conversation duh!'

You think rudely about her. Actually , Tzuyu is nice , beautiful but you hated her.

Why?

Because Jungkook loves Her , not you.

Tzuyu was looking at you but you were looking at Jungkook. But again Jungkook is looking at Sana.

You were really right.

Jungkook loves Tzuyu ...

-------

You were sitting beside Jungkook , you feel happy when Jungkook said yes to sit beside you.

But the thing is..

He didnt notice you. He didnt even talk to you. Hes attention is in Tzuyu all the time. Like , he cant take his eyes off on her.

You were like a third wheeler in their relationship.

And thats actually true though.

You were just eating peacefully by not listening to their conversation. But Jungkook suddenly called you.

"Ji-nuel , hey are you listening?"

"Uhh! What?"

You quickly stuttered and look at Jungkook's beautiful eyes.

"Tzuyu is asking you something."

"Ohh okay , I'm sorry I wasnt paying attention to you Tzuyu. Sorry again and what was it?"

'I wasnt paying attention to your conversation because I am just a third wheeler.'

"I was asking you that How old are you?"

"I'm 16"

"Thats nice were in the same age!!"

You suddenly think that..Jungkook wants a cheerful girl?

Tzuyu is very cheerful girl.

You have still 1hour left to go to your next class.

And Tzuyu is still asking you questions.

'She is so annoying!!'

She keeps asking how old are you again 5th times!!. Like does she have an amnesia or something?!! Why cant she remember my age?!! She asked me that A while agoo??!!

"Ji-nuel how old are you-?"

"I TOLD YOU TZUYU , I AM 16! OKAY? CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

You shouted in the canteen very loudly and all the students really hear it.

They look at you madly , shocked and more.

You looked at Jungkook..

He's mad .. oh god..

And you glanced at Tzuyu.

She's gonna cry.. oh god.

You quickly run going out in the canteen.

Shit.. you screwed.

Ji-nuel you screwed it up.. jungkook is mad at you..

End of flashback

You were still walking. Its night and its very dark. You dont care. Even you cant see anything. You were still walking in the streets.

Unluckily..

It started raining hardly.

The rain felt your white skin.

You were soaked in rain.

And again you dont care.

Then..

You feel something wet in your cheeks. And you thought this is the drops of the rain.

You were wrong..

Your crying.

Sob

Sob

Sob

Sob

Jeon Jungkook , I'm sorry