\\Chapter 1//

The one thing that wakes me up every morning... the vibration on my fit at 5 am in the morning but that wasn't it my mum came run through my bedroom door telling me I should of been up 3 hours ago. Um dude that would mean I was meant to be up at 2am in the morning on a blood Saturday 😩😩 someone just shot me now please!!

As I go to get up and get really I fall to the ground and fall a sleep. Of course my mum comes storming into my room to rewake me up because she knows I fall back asleep like 3 mins after she trys waking me up. This time I get up and gab what ever I see first. Well this morning I'm wearing black ripped jeans and fav crop top and a pair of converse the first pair of shoes that grabbed my eyes. I chucked everything one and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and put on some plan makeup like if I was heading out side for a walk so that if I walked into anyone I know they won't get scared and run away.

I finally walk down stairs trying to think what's happening soo early in the morning but nothing poped into my head. Then my mum pushed me out of the door into the car. "MUM" I yell wondering why she woke me up so early in the morning. She looks at me and doesn't say a word. "Mum can you please explain" I requested. She responded with "we are going to the airport to pick up your internet friend" OMG I forgot, I feel soo bad now but soo excited, I can't believe she is actually coming and that I'm finally going to meet her after 2 years of talking to her on Instagram and snap chat.

*skip the drive*

We finally arrived at the airport and I jump out of the car and race to the waiting room where people get off the plane and walk into. She is from Sydney so I'm going to have to wait for a Sydney plane to arrive.

{authorities notes}
Hey fams, it's Tayla. I have finally found time to do some more reading and writing since it holiday and all. This is probably my fourth fanfic oh and yes I will be updating my others books soon hopefully 😂😂. Please go and vote and go and check out my other books 😊

Instagram//
Fan account: instereobae14/instereosquares
Personal account: tayla1409smith

Twitter//
Instereobae14

Snapchat//
Tayla1409smith

Thanks,
Tayla xx