\\Chapter 2//

*30 mins of waiting passed*

So my mum finally walks up to me and tells me that hannah (my internet friends) got onto the second plane which means that there will be a Sydney plane before the one she is on 😭 which means more waiting.

"Hey Mum could I have $10 to go and grab some breakfast since I got pushed out the door and had not time to grab anything??" I laughed "you may aswell" as my mum passes me a ten dollar note and sits down. Before I walk off my mum tells me that she is going to be out for the next 2 week at work and that dad is still in Melbourne and won't be back until next month which means I we'll have the house to my self for 2 week with hannah of course. "Ok that's fine with me" I smiled while walking off to a small shop to buy something to eat.

*5 mins of waiting goes bye*

I finally reached the front of the line where I can order. "Hey could I get a small toasted cheese sandwich please and a hot milo"
"Sure that will be 10.50"
"Oh I'm going to need to grab 50 cens could you hold on" as I turn a round and walk into a tall figure.
"Oh sorry" as I bend over picking up the coins to give to the person I ran into not even looking up to see who it was. Then a voice spoke to me, a voice that I have heard before but not ever in front of my. OMG I stood there and blushed. ETHAN CONNOR KARPATHY WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!! I wanted to scream but I was in public and it would of been inbarassing.
"Hey I will pay for you don't worry you won't need to pay me back" then he winked at me.
"Well thanks..um..Ethan" I'm mumbled
This had been my first time meeting Ethan from in stereo and it had been my dream to meet him aswell.
"Soo...."
"Tayla, its Tayla"
"Oh, well hey Tayla I'm guessing you are a fan....but wait how did you know I was going to be here" Ethan questioned confused
"Um well I didn't know you were going to be here I was here for a friend"
"Oh well then" he laughed

We walked over and sat down at a table not to far from the restaurant.

"So what are you doing here alone Ethan" I asked
"Um I'm not alone" then Chris and jakob walked over and sat down next to us. I sit there in shock and blushed.
"Omg this is the best day ever." I scream but not too loud only for the boys to hear.
All three boys are sit in front of me and I'm having my internet friend fly over to meet me and stay over for two weeks could my day get any better.

{notes}
Thanks guys for reading, I hope you like this chapter. Please go and vote and leave a comment to tell me if you are liking this book and I should keep writing.
Remember to go and follow my other social media accounts down below

Instagram//
Fan accounts-
Instereobae14/instereosquares
Personal-
Tayla1409smith

Twitter//
Instereobae14

Snapchat//
Tayla1409smith

Thanks,
Tayla xx