\\chapter 4//

Sorry guys for not updating in a while I wasn't sure is anyone was interested in this book so please comment if you are so I can keep writing.

~pov: Tayla~

The boys had to go back to grab there bags and stuff so I grab my breakfast and walk back to where my mum was sit so I could wait for hannah. It wasn't to long until I could see hannah walking through the doors. I jumped out of my seet and sprinted over to her. She dropped her bagg and did the same thing. Once we were in contact we felt to the ground. We were probably on the ground for around 3 minutes just hugging until I heard Ethan's voice and kicked me a little in the back.

"Ouch who was that." I yelled

"Ahah sorry I was just trying to get your attention."

Hannah looked up and saw Ethan karpathy stand behind me. Her eyes shot up. She was soo shooked that she almost pasted out on top of me.

"Holy crap *scream* oh my god.. Ethan karpathy is that really you??" Hannah said with a little sqiul

"Haha yeah that's me I'm going to take a guess you are a fan."

"Uh YEAH." Hannah yelled and got up off the ground and gave ethan a hug.

It wasn't too long until she had let go of Ethan and noticed chris and Jakob walk with there bags. As before her eyes lit up and she ran to both of them and pulled them to the ground.

"Ok Tayla please explain."

"Well the boys are staying with us for the week and my place."

"Wait, in stereo are staying at your house for the week??"

"Um yeah that's what I said didn't I?"

"Holy crap I can't believe it *scream*"

"Ahah setting down hannah"

We all walked off to our cars. Hannah got into mine and the boys got into a taxi which followed us to my house. I will still trying to get the fact that boys were staying at my house it was like a dream come true.

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating in like for ever.