Getting too comfy.

We arrive at the mansion I grab the girls bags for them, and Kim, Hailie, Whitney and Alaina follow me up to the front door entrance, ah it's good to be home.

"Dad this isn't your home" the girls laugh, "it's my weekend home, damn does everything have to be so accurate for you girls?" They giggle. We get inside and I put the girls Bags Into the hall, we go through into the large sitting room "I'd forgotten how big this place was, if I knew we were coming here earlier I would have bought something more fancy to wear" Kim joked, we all laughed.

Man, I've really got all I need, the fans, my girls, and a great friendship with Kim, shits perfect.

It's 6pm now, Whitney insists on watching a movie, I'm not really up for it, I suggest we all just stay in the sitting room and watch television or put a movie on there but she wants to go through to the cinema, I tell her she can go through if she wants, Hailia and Alaina go too, I shout through to make sure they remember how to set the films up, but their already on their way upstairs.

Out the corner of my eye I can see that kim has moved closer to me, I get up and remove my coat and sweater, it's so damn hot inside this place, I really prefer my average-sized detroit house.

But when there's 5 of us, there's no way in hell there'd be enough room.

I go through to the small kitchen thats attached onto this room, I offer Kim drink, she accepts quickly and I pour her out some vodka and coke, I take myself through a bottle of beer and slouch down on the couch. I can feel her eyes on me, I'm not facing her direction, but I can feel her staring at me, I brush it off, and try to make conversation. We end up watching tv untill 1am, im quite drunk by now, so is Kim and I'm not really a late type of guy so I tell Kim I'm going to bed, I go check on the girls, their all fast asleep except whit who's up on her phone, I go in her room and tell her she should go to sleep because we're going to go out tomorrow, she suddenly looks excited, I kiss her goodnight and stroke her cheek.

I get to my bedroom, my face is sticky from the heat, I pull off my khakis, shoes, socks, cap and my shirt and lay over my bed in just my boxers, i really need to cool down or ill never be able to sleep, I hear footsteps, I pull the cover over my body, Kim enters my room, from the moment she entered I knew she was really, really drunk, she starts begging to spend the night in my room, I try to persuade her to go through to one of the guest/spare bedrooms but she just refuses, I'm starting to feel kind of uncomfortable but I had no choice but to agree to her,

She pulls off her jeans and shirt, Shea standing before me in just her underwear, I tell her to grab one of my t-shirts out the closet and she does, she stumbles into bed, I lay on my side facing the opposite way, trying to keep us much distance as I can, lots of stuff was now rushing through my head, old feelings were being resurrected, I've always loved her but being with her like THIS, this has made me want her, what am I thinking? "I'm just drunk I need sleep" I think to myself.

This can't happen, not again..