Not expecting the un-expected

(YELAWOLFS POV)

"HALLERR, cracker dick, Marshall you in here man?"

Fuck it, he wants a meeting so I come for a meeting and he dosent show up, travel all we to fucking detroit and he isn't even at the studio when he says he will be? I bang and shout at his door but still no damn reply, fuck it I'm going in. I grab the key he gave me a while back, outta my jeans and open up the door, I walk in shouting his name "where the fuck are you man? You were meant to be at the studio an hour ago with me and dre.." "Marshall's still asleep" Kim walks through, okay well I wasn't expecting her to walk through for sure, I thought it was just Marshall here "what's up girl?" Kim was looking me up and down "Ill wake Marshall" she said whilst giving me a stern look, man what the fuck is her problem? I decide not to cause a carry on so I give her a smile, she turns around walking up the stairs, I couldn't help but notice her swinging her ass from side to side, damn I can see my Marshall had her babies! I make out kim saying "there's a hillbilly downstairs looking for you" what the fuck is Kim's problem with me, man! She comes back down and says "Marshall will be down now" again giving me a strange look, I follow her through to the kitchen, I hear marshall coming down the stairs and he joins us in the Kitchen, "yo what'up shady?" "Fuck you doing here white boy?" He jokes. "Man me and dre were sitting in your studio for a fucking hour waiting on you!" "Oh shit, today's Saturday?" He looks at his watch "half twelve huh? Sorry man, guess I just slept in" that's alright man, draw told me you both listened to the album, I was just going to come over ask your input, then I'm going back to the studio to UK about with beats "you still crashing here man?" He asks "course I am, better ask your lady friend if that's alright though" i say that whilst looking at Kim. "Man, that's fine, kim don't mind"

I can tell kim wants Marshall, the way she's looking at him. I know that Marshall wants her too deep down, they love each other man, but I guess shit just don't work out sometimes.

"Anyway I'm going to the studio, you wanna come man?" I ask,

"Yeah sounds good, I can't stay long though cause I gotta get back to spend time with the girls"

"Cool" I say. We head to his car, he starts up the engine and my album starts playing "haller at you cracker dick"

"So you and Kim fucking?" I say to him smirking, he looks surprised "fuck that man, nah just friends, she don't want me like that no more" he says "I wouldn't be so sure man"

"How's shit with you and fefe?" Marshall asks "shit is well son" I laugh. "Shit is well"

We head off to the studio, have a fuck about with vocals and beats teen he's back to the Rochester mansion.