Tune - 25

Thank you sooooooooo much for your support..... because of you all I had reached 25th tune of this Rhythm of life

Recap: sanky's return

After completing wedding reception ragsan comes to home and spend some time with swasha then goes to sleep......

Next day

San gets ready to go office..... rag to gets ready.....

San: why are you getting ready?

Rag: I too wanna come with you to office na...

San: no need..... you stay in home..... in this time travelling in this traffic is not safe......

Rag: but.....

Voice: he is telling na.....

Both turned and saw amba n kailash at door

Amba: just stay here..... I too don't prefer to sent you to office.....

Kailash: what is the need to go job?

Rag: in home I'll get bore.... That's why I'm going to job....

San: you can work from home.... you have that option..... do you remember?

Rag: I forgot..... ok I'll stay here only ok......

San: that's sooooo sweet.....

Amba: you go... I'll take care of her.....

Sanky left to office...... amba n kailash spend some time with ragini then left to their home

@ night

Sanky came from office and hugged ragini from back who is folding cloths......

Rag: what happened to sir..... suddenly hugging me?

San: I'll hug my jungli bili whenever I want..... I don't need your permission.....

Rag: oh... is it? ok get fresh and come..... dinner is ready....

He came to dinning table and inhaled the fragrance of tasty food.....

Ragini served the food..... sanky took a bit.... Mmmm yammy...... loved it..... then he took next piece of chicken and stopped....

Rag: what happened?

San: who cooked the food?

Rag with fear: why? Don't like you like it? is it not tasty?

San: I asked who cooked it?

Its .... Its me..... she said with stammering, she added what happened?

San: non-veg...... you cooked non-veg for me??? you feels vomiting while seeing or smelling non-veg..... how you cooked it?

Rag: anything for you.....

Sanky's eyes had tears...... sanky thinks..... she learned to cooking, she learned to do house hold works.... She give up all her comforts for me...... but what I had given to her..... nothing.....

Rag: hey what happened to you? Where you lost?

Sanky didn't replied.... Just hugged her tight..... she caressed his hair and asked what happened.....

San: nothing..... I just want tight hug..... she tighten the grip.....

Then both came to normal and had dinner.....

San: must say you are really very fast learner...... you are cooking very well..... its really tasty...... no one believe that you are the same ragini who cooked salty gravy.....