Traitor

Chapter 13

The girls were already in Australia.

They were staying in a hotel cuz they were scared to go at Stella's from Halloween. Of course, they only told Ali and Lucy that the house was being repaired.

They wanted to go out and shop, but the weather was horrible. It rained all weekend and the girls (especially Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa and Layla) had to stay inside.

But their stay wasn't very pleasant for another reason as well.

The first day started out good.

The girls arrived to Australia and left their bags and stuff at the hotel.

They decided to go shopping and with Stella and Alison (who was also a shopaholic), that was hard work. Lucky for them, they were there for only three hours until the sky was grey and it was very windy.

They decided to go back to the hotel and it was a good idea too.

It started pouring outside. The girls were bummed and decided to play some sort of board game and truth or dare but got bored of both the games very easily and instead went for browsing the social network.

They were all lying and sitting in different parts of their three rooms (One room was Bloom, Stella and Lucy, the second one was Musa, Layla and Alison and the third one was Flora and Tecna) with their phones.

The thing that disturbed them was the same article they all read.

Alfea High students: Bloom Fletch, Musa Johnson and Layla Lyndon involved in illegal actions?

I am sure you all know the oh-so-famous Winx Club. They are a group of six girls that go to Alfea High.

Have you ever wondered how they are always so perfect and self-confident? They always get what they want, they have perfect grades and perfect attendance, managing to attend after-school activities and hang out with friends.

As you may have noticed, they only hang out with each other, but what makes them so special and why are they bonded?

Well, we've done some research and found out that three girls from the group-Musa, Bloom and Layla-have been involved in illegal actions.

Back in the old days when they were still elementary school students, they were a part of a gang of people that did some illegal deeds.

And guess what?-The three of them also have a criminal record!

They've been seen stealing from shops, people's pockets, schools and all different kinds of institutions.

Apparently, they've never been caught and/or punished for what they did.

As for the other three, there are still some suspicions they've been doing the same thing, but it has been proved that they have no sins whatsoever!

We're suspecting they know their friends' secret and are hiding it, being threatened by them.

However, the stealing is a bad thing, but the worst they've done was, brace yourself, an attempt at murder! Just kidding! But they have been suspected to have kidnapped someone, but the three girls withdrew from the gang before things got more serious. But by doing so, they've only made themselves suspicious to the police who are still investigating this case.