Sleepless (fluff/smut)

You were still wide awake in the middle of the night lying next  to Tyler. He wasn't exactly your boyfriend but Josh and him were your best friends so you didn't mind  to sleep in the same bed with  Tyler. You let out a sigh  of frustration  not wanting to wake  him . Suddenly you felt  an arm sneaking around you. "Why are you still awake?" he whispered. His voice was sleepy and cracked  slightly in the end. You shrugged not really knowing what to say. He smirked while his loving brown  eyes scanned  your face for any  hints. He knew you had  a crush on him or  at  least liked him a lot. "Don't look at me like that...I-It ..." ".. Makes you want me to fuck you?" he cut you off. Your were  damn  grateful it was dark because your face must have been burning. "Uhh...I- uh..." you stuttered. God  how you hated that he was able to make you insecure like that. "You were  thinking about me didn't you? That's why you weren't sleeping." If you said you were  overwhelmed by the situation it would be an understatement. You weren't sure If you were  about to ruin the friendship and make a fool of yourself. You started  shaking. He noticed and his  expression wasn't playful anymore...he looked concerned and a bit confused. He put his  arms around you letting  his body heat creep up your own body and calming your shaky  breath. "C'mon talk to me Y/N. What is going on in that beautiful mind  of yours?" I just couldn't tell ...wait did he really just say that? You took a sharp breath  and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry I just didn't feel ready to tell you..that...I love you more than I should. I keep  craving your smile  and your hugs when  you're on tour and..." You sobbed not able to continue. You burried your face in the pillows tightly holding onto the fabric. Heartbreaking sobs started  to escape your mouth and all Tyler could do was grabbing your arm to pull you up into  a sitting position with  him and pulling you close. He cupped your cheeks with  his  hands  and pulled you in for a kiss. You gasped in shock but kissed him back. The kiss grew more heated and passionate until Tyler pushed you back onto the mattress and straddled you. "See it wasn't that bad  telling me. To conclude I really like you too If you didn't notice  by now and all I did for the past weeks  was thinking about how I could tell you ....in addition  to that  I just wished you were next  to me so many times on tour because of all the things I want to do to you." You looked at him with  dark eyes "What do y-you want to do to me?" you asked smirking and blushing. He leaned over  so his mouth was close to your ear "First" he whispered seductively and kissed down your neck biting the most sensitive spot "I will make you beg for me" He slid his  hands  up your sides pulling your tanktop over your head and took off your bra. "Your turn Mr.Joseph" you said as you pulled off his shirt. He looked way too perfect you had  to say. You kissed him softly and unbuttoned his pants. He chuckled at your lack of patience and took off bis pants along with his boxers. Now that he was fully exposed to you you knew you would be soon as well. Suddenly you started  overthinking the whole situation and as  Tyler was about to rid you from  your pants you covered up your breasts and every  part  that was exposed. He stopped his actions to look deeply into your eyes. He stroked your check with his thumb. "Hey....you don't need to hide baby...besides I've seen  you half naked before" he flashed you a smile..one of those that would make his cute dimples  appear. He grabbed your arms and pulled them  away from  your body so you couldn't cover  it. Instead you layed them around his neck. He took of your Jeans and panties and threw them  across the room. He then came up to kiss and suck at your jawline, your neck and your collarbones. You moaned quietly as  he kept kissing  down your body until he reached your thighs. You felt  your skin heating up since you never  had  been  touched like  that. He began  kissing  and stroking  your inner thighs moving closer  and closer to your core. A shiver ran down your spine as you let out a shaky  sigh. A light smile  made its way to his lips seeing you all flustered underneath him. You felt something wet and warm at your clit and you let out a groan knowing it was his tongue. He started  eating you out the feeling of his tongue inside of making you quiver. He released a groan which only made you want him more. "Mmm..baby you taste so good." God  damn  you felt like this was a dream because you found Tyler attractive  since you knew he existed and his voice always made your insides twist but right now it was even worse. He could make you cum by just calling you 'Baby' in this seductive voice. "G-God ty ....please" "Please  what baby? Do you want me to fuck you Y/N? Is that what you want?" he asks, head still resting between your legs. You nodded with a begging  expression on your face. "Say it" he demanded. "P-please Tyler for gods sake I need y-you" Without  warning  you he pushes inside of you. "Fuuuck" you cried out the pain making your eyes tear up. "It'll be okay soon just wait a second hun." he soothed you. "Okay I ...I think you can move" He started at a slow pace not wanting to hurt you but after a while you began  to like  the feeling. " Ty Please...harder...faster." you moaned into  his neck tightening the grip  on his shoulders when  he bit down on the sensitive skin behind your ear and down your neck. He thrusted faster going  deeper and making you scream "Fuck yes right there don't stop .."  "Ugh I know you so much better than you think baby I know how I can get you to moan my Name." he half whispered and half moaned. You move your hips  to meet his thrusts because you honestly needed him so Bad it hurt. He took your legs and layed them around his waist so he could intensify the feeling using the opportunity of another angle."You like the way I make love to you, huh? Does this feel good to you?" That was all you needed and you climaxed with a loud moan. "Uhhh tyyyy" Your moans obviously drove him crazy and he reached his climax as well. He rode out your highs and Fell on the mattress next to you.
He pulled you into his side  and grinned widely at you still lightly panting. "I think I never came that fast" he laughed. I chuckled "Well you are kinda  good in bed" You blushed not knowing why you said this. He kissed your forehead and pulled you more into his chest pulling the covers over  the both of you. "Why exactly do you think I can't keep my hands  away from you huh?" he smirks while stroking my back.You shrugged cuddling into him. "Because you are the reason I stay alive. Becaus you  give me the strenght I need and I can't lose you. I love you" "I lo ....love..you...t..too" you yawned while he Started humming a soft melody.