The Prophecy

Heh I forgot the disclaimer last chapter. Well, I don't own Percy Jackson/The Heroes of Olympus or Harry Potter. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling respectively. I obviously don't own either of them or else I'd be rich. Which I'm not. :(

Nico's POV:

Last night was so much fun. It was great chasing Percy around with zombies. Even though I had to go through Will's rants and I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I was finished.  

I snuggled under my covers in the Hades cabin. I looked up at the inky black ceiling and my thoughts drifted to everything we had been through. After my mother's and sister's death, I never thought I would find happiness again. But now, I have a home. I gave a small smile and fell into a deep sleep. But I couldn't help but get the unpleasant feeling that something wasn't right...

I was shook awake after what felt like moments later by someone. I groaned and turned over, facing my back to them. 

"Five more minutes," I waved my hand at the person.

"Nico! Get up! Chiron's calling us in the Big House," they hissed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I squinted in the darkness and made out my boyfriend Will. 

"Do you know why?" I asked curiously, slowly getting out of bed.

"There's another prophecy," he said grimly. My eyes widened and I fell back on the bed with a groan.

"Oh come on! Another one? We just finished a quest," I cried.

"Yes I know. But we have to get there now. We already are late because you are the heaviest sleeper I've ever met and it took forever to wake you up," Will glared at me. He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and dragged me out of my cabin, barely giving me time to grab a T-shirt.

I slipped it on and ran after Will, stumbling while trying to catch up to him. 

"How... do you run... so fast?" I panted when I finally reached him. He just grinned and pulled me in a hug

"C'mon Neeks. Let's go in," he chuckled. We walked in to find everyone already sitting around the pink-pong table.

"What took you guys so long?" Piper asked.

"He's a heavy sleeper!" Will pointed at me, hands raised in innocence. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now, what's this prophecy about?" Clarisse turned to Chiron. 

"It is about an ancient secret the gods have kept from you. These people, thought to be myths, are the only reason why the rest of the world is not currently being terrorized by monsters," he answered gravely. We all looked at each other in worry. This didn't sound good. "I'll allow Ms. Dare to recite the prophecy." We all turned to Rachel expectantly. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth, green smoke issuing from it.

A great stand against discord

War shall wage between two worlds

Chaos shall arise and bring a fallen one

The crack between cannot stay undone

Petals, thieves, healer, prince, and the Seven

The Chosen One and his friends

The demigods and wielders of wands

Must come to trust against all odds

We all fell silent. Then Percy spoke up.

"Oh come on! Another war?" he protested. 

"Yeah! I mean, that's not fair. We just got some downtime!" Travis cried. Everyone began bickering and yelling over each other. Finally, Chiron pounded his hoof.