Meeting the Blacks

I just want you to know that from now I will be updating every Saturday. Sometimes I will do it two times a week. I hope you like this chapter!
Previously on CNL
The bell rang and the students left the cafeteria to go to the last class of the day.

Now
Cassie headed to her last period, History with Mr. Goff. He assigned her to the only seat left in the class, the seat right next to Jasper.

'Yes!' She thought, 'I get to sit next to my only love in our favorite subject!'

Though when she got to her seat, she noticed his eyes were black. Cassie began to regret sitting next to a hungry vampire. He didn't talk to her the whole time, and Cassie didn't want to start a conversation, too scared for her life.

Finally, class ended and Jasper rushed out of the room. Cassie left to find Bella to go home. When she saw Bella at the car, she noticed how sad Bella looked. Cassie then remembered how in the book Edward tried to change his Biology class. She tried to comfort her, but failed. The ride back was awkwardly silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~♢Time Skip♢~~~~~~~~~~~

The silence of the house was disturbed by the doorbell ringing. Cassie ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Happy Birthday Cassie!" Two Indian men said"

"Jake, Billy!" Visions of playing with Jacob and Bella as a kid flashed through her mind. "I missed you!" Cassie couldn't control the words coming out of her mouth."Why didn't you come visit in Arizona? "

"Sorry Sandra, I wanted too but couldn't " Jacob replied

Cassie stepped out of the way so that Bella could get through the door.

Jacob stared at Bella hungrily as he saw the woman Bella had developed into.

Cassie smiled when she saw the look given to Bella because she was on Team Jacob. She left to leave the two alone to catch up.

When Cassie reached her room, she reread Twilight to refresh her memory of what was going to happen. She fell asleep thinking about how her new life was going to be with Jasper.

~~~~~~~~~~~♢Time Skip♢~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone shook Cassie awake. It was Charlie!

"Time for dinner Cassie"He said "We're eating with the Blacks.

Cassie and get father walked downstairs to get the food and sat at the kitchen table. They had an animated conversation though Cassie kept on wondering, 'Why was that book with the apple on my bed?'

So basically what is happening is that Cassie is forgetting her previous life. I hope you liked yhe chapter. Please follow me!