Chapter 1 ~ The News (part 1 of 2)

**Everett's POV**

"OH MY GOD, GUYS!!!!!" Lynn came running into our practice garage, screaming.

We all looked at her with wide eyes, she looked like she just witnessed something amazing. I plugged in my microphone, and watched her jump up and down like she had waaaaay to much sugar.

"What now?" Ferelith said in a sarcastic tone, while tuning her bass.

"Where's Jane? She needs to be here! And Sera! They HAVE to hear this!" Lynn said, practically jumping out of her skin with excitement.

"They went out to get some new cables for the speakers, they should be back any sec-"

I was cut off by Jane bursting into the room and yelling "We're heeeeeere!" in a sing-song voice.

"Sit down. NOW." Lynn said, bossily.

We all say down on the leather couch, obeying Lynn. We all looked at each other shockingly. Lynn was never this excited about something.

"Guys... I have some bad news and good news..." She said sadly, letting her head hang low.

"What's going on Katelynn Jones..." Sera asked in a very concerned voice.

"I-I'm leaving for 6 months..." Lynn said sadly.

We all gasped. What?! This can't be happening! We need Lynn! She's our sister! This band is nothing without all of us together.

"What's the good news?" Ferelith asked, a glimmer of hope shined in her eyes.

"Well... I don't know how to say it," she hesitated "I'm going away for 6 months... And YOU GUYS ARE COMING WITH! THATS RIGHT!! CRUCIFIED KISS IS GOING ON TOUR WITH THE ONE... THE ONLY... BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!"