Chapter 3 ~You what?

*Andy's POV*

"Haha, you said snot," I said, and the BVB guys all chimed in.

After 5 minutes of laughing for no apparent reason, I heard the dial tone. Dammit, she hung up. I shrugged and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some pops for the guys, then headed back to the couch.

After a long awkward silence, CC finally said "Hey Andy?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you... Like Everett?" He asked me.

"Uh. PSSSTTT. NOOO." I huffed. Oh wow Andy. You sound so believable right now. Good job.

"Mhm. Whatever you say," he said looking back at the guys who were playing on their phones.

*Everett's POV*

All the girls were staring at me.

"WHAT?" I said in a serious tone.

They all held there hands up in surrender. A little word of advice: don't fuck with me when I'm already mad.

I tossed my phone onto the little couch and combed my hair and groaned.

Sera came over and patted my back. "It's only 6 months Ev, it will be over before you know it!" She said. "You guys probably won't be hanging out together that much! At least we don't have to have the same bus as them! God knows what would happen then."

"Eh. I guess you're right," I said, looking up at the girls "things could definitely be worse." They all nodded and took a seat.

"So. I want to know," Lynn started "why do you hate BVB so much?"

Here we go again.

"I don't hate BVB. I hate the people who are in BVB. Most definitely Andy. He gets on my nerves so bad. And Ashley. That per-" I was interrupted by a loud Ferelith.

"Hey! He's okay! He's not that perverted." She said.

We all eyed he suspiciously. "Oh my god. You like him! Don't you?!" Jane yelled.

Ferelith's expression was priceless. She was so embarrassed. "Okay," she said "maybe I had a thing with him over the summer in 10th grade... So what?".

All of the girls squealed, while I sat there, rolling my eyes. Oh, don't mind me Ferelith. Just killing you 4 times in my mind.

"I've always wanted to hook up with him! I've only got to 3rd base with Andy before, but that was in 11th grade." Jane said with a wink.

Suddenly I felt this feeling that I've never felt towards one of my fellow band members before. It was jealousy.

--------------

AGHHH! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS AGAIN! Gosh!