Chapter 9: Betrayal

*~*3 Months Later*~*

I looked in the mirror at the belly I'd been trying to hide for 3 months. I had been wearing black gothic dresses on stage instead of corsets. I didn't know what to do, whether to tell Brian yet. I was now 4 months pregnant and it was getting hard to hide it. I decided I would tell him tonight. I was just scared how he'd react. Here lately, he had been acting distant. I don't blame him I guess, since I'd been a bitch lately. He'd been out every night partying all night and I was always left alone.

*~*Later that Night*~*

I had been searching all night for Brian. He wasn't in either tour bus and the guys said they didn't go drinking tonight. I called and texted him for hours and was getting worried. I got into his bag and got his laptop out, I was becoming suspicious. I opened it up and signed in, I then went to his facebook, he never signed out of it. I went to his messages and opened them. In there, I found messages to and from tons of women...I couldn't believe what I was reading. He had been going out every night and hooking up with different women. I should have known he'd never change. I found what hotel and room number he'd be at tonight in the messages to some ugly nasty slut and immediately left. I sped to the Holiday Inn Express and asked the person at the desk for the key to the room, stating that I'd forgotten my key in the room. I stormed up to the room and unlocked it and burst into the room. 

"Brian fuckin Haner!" I yelled. I'd caught him in the act. There he was in bed with some blonde bimbo.

"A-Amy, It's not what it looks like, I swear!" He stammered.

"Then what is it then! Please do explain. Let me guess, she was helping you do fuckin push ups! I'm not stupid Brian, I know what sex looks like you fuckin dumbass! I really thought you loved me you know? I thought what we had was real." I began crying, it was hard to finish all that I wanted to say to him. 

"Amy, I'm so-"

"Don't Brian. Just don't. I'm done. Oh and by the way, just so you fuckin know, I'm fuckin 4 months pregnant. I was going to tell you tonight, just didn't think it'd be this way. Don't expect to see your fuckin kid either you filthy piece of fuckin dog shit." With that I turned and slammed the door behind me. I didn't give him time to react, I couldn't, not after what I saw. 

I knew that I would have to cancel our part of the tour after that. I would go on live and announce it to all of my fans on the Metal Show tomorrow night and apologize. I didn't know what else to do but cry. I drove to the nearest diner, so that I could get something to eat for me and the baby. It was hard to eat with everything on my mind, but I knew I needed to. 

Eating at the diner gave me a lot of time to think. I decided that I would pack my bags tonight and just leave, I wouldn't even tell anyone. I didn't want to answer a bunch of questions. I would get everything and take the first flight out of here and back to my home. This time I would keep the house, Brian can move back in with my brother. There was no second chances, he hurt me too bad, I couldn't understand it. I'd be pregnant and alone. I contemplated all of this in my mind, and it just hurt worse. The man I loved more than any man I've ever been with who was supposed to love me back. He didn't love me, it was all just a show. Me and my little one all by ourselves. 

I got back to the bus and walked in. Everyone was trying to talk to me but I ignored them and went straight to the back room that I was staying in. I locked the door and packed all of my things. I took all of them at once, not caring that I was on a lift restraint, and walked past them all again ignoring them. I threw all of the bags into Brians escalade, yes, I was taking his beloved escalade. No, I didn't care, he hurt me so I'm hurting him. Taking his truck and kicking him out of MY house.

I got into the truck and put on my sunglasses and sped off. I turned my phone off and turned the stereo on and up. Those who thought I was overreacting has never been hurt before. I would never forgive him for this. Not only did he do it tonight, but according to his messages, it's been going on for 2 months now. I was so angry, upset, and hurt. What now?

*~*One Week Later*~* 

I couldn't believe it'd been a whole week since that incident. I went on The Metal Show live the next night and announced to everyone my pregnancy and the cancellation of Evanescence's part of the tour. Other than that I hadn't talked to anyone, not even my brother. I talked to Brian once, but that just consisted of him banging on the door and screaming profanities at me for changing the locks. At one point, I had actually opened the door and threw the keys to his car right at his face. When he got there, all of his shit was in the driveway. I didn't give a shit, I was over it. He sat outside the door for hours before talking again.

"Amy, please, please forgive me. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. I didn't mean what I did. They meant nothing to me, baby. You're the only one I want." 

"Fuck off, Brian! If you loved me so much why the fuck would you cheat on me, and for two months straight at that! You're a pig!"

"You became distant, Amy, like you didn't love me anymore. I thought you was gettin sick of me was all."

"That doesn't make it right, Brian!! I always loved you, I was distant because I didn't want you finding out that I was pregnant you jackhole!"

"Why wouldn't you want me to know? I was the one who wanted kids to begin with!"

"Because, I wasn't ready! I knew you would make me quit the tour and I didn't want to do that!"

"Amy please, I'll do anything, baby. Anything you want." He began to cry and I opened the door to him.

"Brian, we need time apart. You hurt me, and we can't just come back from that. You take this time, Brian, to figure out what you want. Me or the party life. That's not saying that I'll take you back, anyways. If you decide you want me and this baby, and I decide to forgive you and let you come back, there will be no more partying at all, whatsoever." I was serious about this. If I was going to have a baby, I was going to put down the bottle of alcohol and pick up the bottle of formula....

Sorry it took so long for this to come out, I was working a lot on Haunt Me and Two Different Worlds. I hope you like this chapter.