TEARS OF JOY

~ Performance day ~

The day has come for me to pack my things and fly to mars...

Just kidding of course I won't leave the boys behind because that would be cruel but cool. Well anyway back to the story~

"Eunhye! Eunhye, wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw Joshua.

"But I don't want too" I whined, and turned my back from him
"Oh comeone Eunhye! It's our big day today! Aren't you excited?" Then he helps me sat up then  I gave him a confuse look
"Excited about what?" I asked, he face palmed

"Aigoo it's our performance today!" Ohhh now I remember.
"Opps sorry hehe ^-^" I said, jumping out of bed.

"Ok come on, let's eat breakfast" He said, I nodded. We walked out of my room then went downstairs where some of the boys are playing video games and some are still sleeping.

"Ok breakfast is ready!" Mingyu yelled and all of the boys ran to the kitchen including me.

~~~~

"Yah maknae, you'll be the one washing the dishes" I widened my eyes.

"WHAAAT!?!" I yelled making all of the boys startled at the volume of my voice.

Jeonghan sighs "Eunhye inside voices please." He quietly said. I glanced at him and gave him an apologetic look.

"Me!? Whyyy mee??" I asked. Woozi patted my head as he walk passed by.

"Because your the maknae" I glared at them before sighing. They all stacked their plates at the dishwasher. I pouted as I walk over to it and started washing the place.

"They are so cruel to me. After all I have done to them, this is how they repay me?" I thought.

"Here let me help you with those" I heard Jeonghan said. I flashed him a grateful smile "Thanks Jeonghan"

"Aigooo my baby is so cute." He said, and lightly pinched my cheeks. I giggled and continued my work.

After doing the dishes the both of us went straight to our rooms to get ready. After doing my morning routine I wore the outfit I choose.

I started placing my valuables inside my black bag that Unnie gave me last Christmas

I started placing my valuables inside my black bag that Unnie gave me last Christmas. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said, the door opened to reveal Dino.

"Eunhye we're leaving" I nodded and followed him out. There were 2 vans waiting for us. We cut into two groups and went inside the van, then we're off.