Chapter One

//Mason's POV//

Silence filled the room,no sound could be hear except of the birds outside. The curtains were closed,I was laying in my bed still a guard opened the door. "Oi get up,it's breakfast time." The guard furrowed his brows. I sighed and got up. I walked towards him and put a hand on his shoulder. Shivers ran through his spine,you can tell. "Let me free already...or else..." I whispered in his ear. "O-or else what?" He stuttered. "I'll eat your face..." He gasped and grinned. "You don't belive me? Then I must start by your arm..." I took his arm and took a bite of it. He was about to yell in pain as I stared onto his brown orbs. "Belive me now?" I smiled as I asked. He screamed and tried to get off me,other three guards ran in our direction.

 I smirked and quickly kicked the head of one of them,sending it flying. I jumped and took the other one by the hair,I threw him to the last guard,killing both of them. I returned to my cell and took my bag where my clothing was,and ran away. I spotted a little girl with magenta orbs and black hair,she glanced at me and smiled. Then smoke came out of her eyes,making me unable to see her anymore. When everything was clear,I could only see a crow,that flew out of the window. I passed by a nurse,we stared at each other as I ran,I winked at her before a knife stabbed her in the heart.

I jumped out of the window,following the raven crow. "Kylie~ how did you get out of your cell before I did?" I asked her. "Easy peasy,there was a hole in the roof,so I could trespass it while shifted into a crow." she explained. We continued running still we had to stop for air. ''I'm gonna get change. Don't look at my happy-face boxers.'' I told the girl. She nodded and looked away. I took off the blue v-neck shirt,revealing my chest and stomach. I take off my shoes and pull a black shirt with the Nirvana logo out of my backpack and put it on. I remove the pants,that matched with the shirt. They were dirty,due all the running in a forest. I put on my red jeans and a white hoodie,and finally,my so loved combat boots. ''I'm done.'' I turn back to Kylie. She had already her clothes on,pink jeans,black shoes,and a lab coat that she decided to keep,since she liked it. She nodded and we started to walk patiently,since the piece of shit of the cops had loose sight of us. I stopped for a second,and tapped the little girls shoulder.

 ''Take this. Use it only if they catch us.'' I said taking out a gun from the backpack. She nodded and put it inside of her coat. ''They must be around here,look for them!'' I heard a man yell. ''Shit...they really took a long time,huh?'' I mumbled. ''Run.'' Kylie said. I nodded and we started again. We continue running still we spotted a cop. I frowned and a hundred of knifes fell on him,bye police man. More of them were comming from behind. I turned back and placed my hand infront of my chest,ordering to stop. However,they didn't (obviously) so,all the knifes flew in they directions,all of them stabbing their heads. ''What a stupid cops. How did they even get the job?'' I asked,but no one answered.''Gah...I think there's no more of them...'' We continued walking,still we spotted a girl with whithe hair and a black dress sitting on the ground. My eyes widened 'An angel?!'  I thought. ''Hey,you.'' I called the girl.

~Ari