Part 24: Death is the best topic for lunch

*Back to the present*
S-"So, that's the story. Quite long eh?"-
A-"Yeah. Thanks for warning me."-
S-"You're welcome."-
A-" Sorry for Michael."-
S-"Thanks, he would've liked you. I'll kill Veronica soon, and don't worry, Kyle is next in line after her."-
A-"Leave him to Ryder, he's thirsty for revenge on what Kyle has done to me."-
S-"Alright then, see ya later. T.J's out, gotta cover him. Catch you soon."-
-"Yo, Ash! Earth to Ashley!"- Ryder said, loudly snapping his fingers in my face.
-"Hi."- I told him, kissing him afterward. He responded into my touch.
-"Hello, what did you talk about?"-
A-"T.J's out, and about to come and give me the files from H.Q. About Allie and how Michael got killed."-
R-"Interesting. What time is it?"-
A-"No idea."-
R-"Hey, how's the baby?"-
A-"You know, he's there, floating in the dark."-
R-"Thanks for being so obvious. Are you feeling alright? You know, what happened last time wasn't so pleasant by the way."-
A-"I know, but I'm alright. So is the baby."-
R-"That's' good to know my dear."-
A-"Yeah, very good, what time is it?"-
-"IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH!!"- Drake screamed, bursting into the room, T.J following him.
-"Fuck it, man! You scared the crap out of me!"- Ryder yelled, giving an insane jump scare.
-"Realized, c'mon let's eat."- I said.
-"I gotta talk with Ashley, can you give us a moment?"- T.J asked.
-"Yep, we'll wait outside."- Drake replied and went out the door with Ryder.
-"Here they are."- T.J said, handing me a white folder, which was very thick because of the many papers inside.
-"Everything's here?"- I asked, hiding them under my shirt and then pulling my jacket over it, to conceal the files.
-"Yes, now let's go!"- He said and happily went out the door. I do the same as T.J skipped towards Drake.
-"I think the boys can't wait for the day to be over."- I told Ryder.
-"Yep, Visit Day, I hope I don't see anybody I know, it'll be a pain in the asshole."- Ryder said.
-"Totally, let's go."- We both nodded and went to meet Drake and T.j, who was a few steps ahead of us.
-"Alright, let's go eat some food."- T.J said and we all made our way to the cafeteria.
-"Good afternoon, soup?"- The same lady from this morning asked.
-"Yes."- I answered, took the plate, and went to get a spoon and lemonade. After I did, I waited for the boys so we could all sit at the same time.
-"This tastes like shit! How am I supposed to eat this?!"- Drake exclaimed, pointing at his Chinese rice.
-"By taking your spoon, getting food on it. Then you guide it to your mouth and chew it. Finally, you swallow the food and let your digestive system do its work. Does this help you? Hope it does, 'cause I don't know any other way to do so."- I answered him.
-"Haha Ashley, thanks for being so obvious, I really appreciate."- Drake thanked, being sarcastic.
-"You guys look comical, you should make a comedy show, you'll get a good outcome."- T.J commented.
-"Yeah, we'll be the main supporters."- Ryder chimed in.
-"Good to know. Where are we goin' after here?"- I asked, finishing my noodle soup.
-"I don't know, prob. To therapy."- Ryder answered.
-"Where? Last therapy ended up in 'let's fuck a wall'."- Drake said.
-"Yeah, I think Kyle's giving this one."- T.J told us, worry in his tone.
-"Ash, it's not a good idea that you go, since, you know..."- Drake said, bitting his thumb in stress.
-"I'm not afraid of him, so don't worry, 'cause I  don't give a fuck. He doesn't scare me. And if he hurts me, I'll kill him."- I told Drake, showing no fear. Ryder reassuringly took my hand and said:
-"I'll kill him Ashley, not you. It's not because I don't want you to get your revenge, I do babe, but I want to be the one to get rid of 'the monster'  who hurt you. Don't worry Ashley, I'll let you get the rest. he'll get a taste of his own medicine."-
-"I know Ryder. We'll finish him off. He'll wish he was never born."- I told him.
-"Can we cut the 'let's kill Kyle' mood and actually talk about  something else?"- T.J complained.
-"You were the one that brought up the Kyle convo."- I said.
-"Oh right, I forgot."- He said and took a sip of his juice. Fruit Punch I think it was.
-"We realized darling, we realized."- I replied.
-"Done?" Drake asked. We all nodded. "Let's go."- We all got up, an after disposing of our trays, we went to the living room. After a little while, Kyle came in and closed the door behind him.
NOTE:
Intemesting=interesting
Convo=conversation