Chapter 19: Where is she?

01/05/2017: #30 in Teen Fiction

Hello my readers. How have all of you been? I am well and survived the Holidays and my kids staying home for almost two weeks. Haha... anyway, I was finally able to update since besides getting a new car and a mini shopping spree from my husband, he got me a new laptop since I was using his. Another reason why I couldn't update as much before. Yay! Now it doesn't mean I will be updating everyday since I do have a personal life and duties I have to do at home, but I will try to update more, unless of course I have writer's block which I have been having for the past weeks.

Another thing... I HIT 10K FOLLOWERS two days ago! I seriously couldn't believe it and I want to thank all of you who do follow and support me in many ways. I couldn't be the writer I am without any of you.

 I couldn't be the writer I am without any of you

Now, I hope you all enjoy this Update and before I forget, Happy 2017. I have a feeling it will be amazing and hopefully I will start my new ventures.

Kane's P.O.V. 2 and a half months later...

I thrust in and out as the moans from the whore in front of me fills the room. "Kane, that feels so good. Faster..."

Not paying her any mind I continue to fuck her from behind. My orgasm is about to reach wanting to get my needs fulfilled. Grunting at the last thrust, I came inside the condom then pull out.

"What the fu--. I did not come yet." whining like I give a fuck if she is satisfied.

"Does it look like I give two shits?" walking away to the bathroom needing to take a shower and wash of the stench of fucking another whore.

"Kane!" calling out to me as I slam the door shut.

Reaching the shower, I turn it on, going inside letting the hot water relax my joints. I have been tense for the past two months since Helena went missing. Shaking my head, I begin to chuckle. She sure is a good hider I give her that. Every lead I had on her went cold. Even taping her parent's house line and place of work has not helped. Whoever is hiding her made sure they erased every trace of her. I do not know how much I have spent on hiring P.I.'s to find her all over the states and outside the country. My main one was in Puerto Rico where her whole family is from but nothing. It would have been too obvious if she was hiding there.

I even stormed into her house going on a rampage when I found out she was missing. Threatening her mom and dad did not help and killing them on the spot would not have given me the answers I needed. Plus, once I do find her, I will need her dad alive to have leverage over her.

Grinning, I start washing myself and think of all the ways I am going to punish my princess once I do find her.