Chapter 6

Adeline (POV)

I was going to lunch next but I was stopped by Jason he told me to remember to meet him after school. I was really planning on ditching that but I can’t not with the plan I have in mind for him so I just nodded my head at him and walked away. I saw Leah waiting for me to get lunch. “Finally what took you forever” Leah said “stop lying I made it exactly on time let’s just get lunch” I said. We both paid for our lunches we got pizza, and went to go sit at an empty table. Then I saw Noah in line waiting to get lunch. He was surrounded by really pretty girls I guess it’s because he’s the new guy. He got his lunch and he was looking for a place to sit when he seen me. He smiled at me and came to ask “can I sit with you guys I feel like I have been surrounded the whole day” Noah said. “I don’t know any guy would be happy if he had so many girls around him” I stated. “Yeah but I’m not interested in them so can you help me out?” Noah said. “OK I guess because I like to help a friend who is in need of my help” I responded. “Hey I’m Noah” he said to Leah. “Yeah I know I remember from history class” Leah said. “So since Leah and I already know each other, we are going to ask you a lot of questions to get to know you” I said. “Ok I’ll go first” Leah said. “So why did you move over here?” Leah said. “Well my dad’s job promoted him and he had to move because his promotion is over here”.  “Oh ok so are those your real eyes or are they contacts?” I asked. “No there really my eyes” Noah said. “Why are you jealous of my eyes?” Noah said. “No mines are way better than yours” I stated. “No there not, my eyes change color with sunlight” Noah said. “Ok I guess you get me on that one” I claimed. “Well to be honest I do like your eyes more than mine” Noah said. “So do you have a girlfriend?” Leah said. “Well with a guy like me I have many it’s just too hard to say no” Noah said. “What!” I shouted. Some people turned around to look at me I just blush and stood quiet. “Chill I’m just kidding I’m not that kind of guy I just wanted to see both of your face expressions but I didn’t think you would yell Adeline” Noah said laughing. “So then you don’t?” I asked. “Nope I still haven’t found the right girl for me but I think that’s going to change being here in this school” Noah said. “What’s your type Noah” I asked and he was about to tell me but the bell rang and we left to our next hour which was gym. Our gym teacher was Ms. Medina and she told us that we were going to play soccer but it’s only girls against girls and boys against boys. I am so excited I haven’t played since soccer camp. So Ms. Medina said that we have to make a team of six. We were now in our groups out in the field the other team had the ball first. These girls were ok there was only like three that knew how to play as for my team it was me and this one girl. Class was over and the score was three to three we tied. I felt something vibrate in my pocket it was my mom calling I answered her “honey sorry but I can’t pick you up I have to stay and finish up some work can you walk home?” mom said “Well I guess I’m going to have to” I responded. I walked over to my locker to leave my books and grabbed my jacket. I was about to walk home when someone grabbed my hand and for some reason I reacted and turn around and punch whoever was behind me, I then noticed it was Noah. Ouch that looks like it hurts. “Hey are you ok?” I asked “I’m so sorry it’s just that you grab my hand and I wasn’t expecting it to be you” I admitted. He was holding onto to his nose then he said “it’s ok see its only red you didn’t do that much damage. “Are you sure because now I feel bad?” I said. “I’m fine but now you have to let me take you home” Noah said. “I don’t know I kind of live far” I responded. “Come on I don’t mind so come on” Noah said. Ok I’m only coming because I feel really bad for hitting you” I assured. We walked to his car and wow I couldn’t believe it he had a Mercedes, what is he rich? He then looked at me and said “You like?” with a big grin on his face. “Ok I have to admit you do have an awesome car” I mumbled.

Noah (POV)  

After I was done bragging I opened the door for her and she got in. At first she looked like she didn’t want me to take her. On the way taking her home I thought wow I have never fallen for any girl and now Adeline made me feel something inside which I have never felt and I know I’m not that dumb to ignore these feelings. I don’t know anything about her but she has this look in her blue eyes like she’s sad something must have occurred for her to try to hide with a smile. When I see that look I just want to comfort her, I know I said I’ll wait until I completely knew her but this feeling I get when I see her always appears when I see her never have I thought that I would get to experience this. I decided that I’m going to do whatever it takes for her to fall for me and because of this decision I’m going to change the way that I was with other girls because I know that this girl is for me and I’m willing to be a better person for her.

Adeline (POV)

Hey Noah! I yelled he seemed like he was lost in his thoughts but finally he noticed and turned around to say sorry. Just go left at the next stop and were there I said. When he drops me off he asked if he could take me to school in the mornings. Well I guess I do need a ride so I told him yes. I waived bye to him and he was gone as soon as I went in my sister Destiny was waiting for me she asked who was that hot guy who dropped me off. I told her he’s a friend all she said was uh huh yeah right. So I just ignored her and went to my room to do homework. Now that I think about it when I first seen Noah I thought I only like him because of his looks but he has some great qualities like humor and he’s smart but mostly we have soccer in common. I think I like him but I don’t know because I still feel like he’s like the other guys who just use girls for what they want and that’s it, but over these next days will see.

Noah (POV)

“Noah gets up your going to be late!” Tommy said. Ok it is such a good thing to have a little brother who’s only 5 years old because I would have been so late to pick up Adeline. I got to Adeline’s house around 7:30 am and class starts at 8:00 am. I called her to let her know I was here she said she’ll be out in a couple of minutes. I guess I’ll just rest for a bit until she comes.

Adeline (POV)

Today I feel like looking good so I decided to wear a blue tight v-neck with booty shorts and some sandals. I also thought that I should put on some eyeliner and mascara all that was left to put on was some watermelon lip gloss. I went downstairs to be told who I was dressed up for by Destiny. I just ignored her and opened the front door to see Noah.

Noah (POV)

I waited for a while until I seen a beautiful girl come out the front door. Wow I wondered as soon as I seen her smile I thought no girl can compare to her. I got out of my car to open the door for her. She just looked and told me “Wow what a gentleman” I just told her of course I was raised right. It only took us ten minutes to get to school and we were already heading towards our lockers since they were close to each other. I couldn’t help to laugh since Adeline couldn’t open her locker so I told her I would open it for now and then later I would teach her how to open it. After that she grabbed her books and I just told her see you second hour and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

Adeline (Pov)

Noah helped me open my locker and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going to class. I was heading towards Mr. Smith class where I would see Jason. He was probably going to be mad since I didn’t meet him after school. I walked in and seen that he was waiting for me. He came towards me and said “Why weren’t you at the gym! I waited for hours thinking you were going to come! I told him I’m so sorry something came up and I had to go home because of family problems. “Why didn’t you text me or call to let me know” he said. I know I just wasn’t thinking at the time until I remembered late at night. So what was it that you wanted to tell me? “Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?” he said. I um yeah ok I answered. “Really” he said. Yeah when? “Ok how about tonight at 7?” he implied. Yeah seven is great I’ll be ready by then. Class went on with Mr. Smith lecturing us so I totally zoned out and jumped when the bell had rung.  Today was a fast day nothing special happened so now I was at home thinking what I am supposed to wear if I don’t know where I’m going. So I decided casual hopefully I made the right choice. Jason was outside beeping his car to let me know he was here I told destiny to tell him I’d be out in a few. I checked the mirror to see if my outfit was good and I think I accomplished the look I was going for. He had a black Hummer H2. I walked outside to open the car door for myself and got in. Jason would not tell me where we were going no matter how many times I asked. He said it was a secret where we were going and that I was just going to have to wait. I even tried my pouting face and that still didn’t get him to tell me. I was so disappointed I was pretty sure that move was going to work. Now I’m mad, until we got there. When I noticed that we were outside a club I turn to tell Jason I was not dressed to go dancing and he should have told me. He just laughed and said I knew you wouldn’t be dressed for this and that’s why I brought this. He handed me two boxes a dress and a beautiful pair of black stiletto heels. When I saw the dress I figured it would look like what I expected, it was a blue strapless short dress. I looked at him surprised and then I asked him, how did you know my size? He told me when he called me earlier my sister Destiny answered the phone so he just asked her. Wow my own sister didn’t even let me know he had called. Ok so where do I change I asked him? He told me I could change in his truck since his windows are tinted. Ok I got in and had a difficult time but I managed to do ok. I don’t like to wear makeup but I thought why not, so I decided to do Smokey Eyes. As soon as I got out of the car Jason couldn’t keep his eyes off of me and until I said lets go with a smirk on my face.