4. Popcorn and kisses

// making up for the last chapter //

"So which movie are we going to watch?" Signe asked her girlfriend as she lay the options out in front of the blonde. Amy looked over the selection and pressed a finger to her lips trying to decide. Basically all the choices were Disney movies. "Hercules," Amy finally decided choosing a - in her opinion - lesser appreciated Disney movie. Signe nodded, "Go get the blanket from upstairs babe." She told her smiling lovingly as the female immediately jumped to her feet and ran upstairs to grab the blanket. The blanket was white and fluffy deliberately too small to cover them both, Signe had bought it so that Amy could have to cuddle on her lap for it to cover them both or she'd have to cuddle on Amy's it was a win win either way. She brought it downstairs.

While Amy was gone Signe had set the movie up and had gotten the popcorn from the kitchen. "Press play please babe," Signe asked her girlfriend nicely. The blonde shook her head and chuckled, "Lazy ass," She teased smiling lovingly. She found the remote and hut play causing the movie to start. Amy pulled the blanket over her and her girlfriend, snuggling into her practically sitting on her lap. Signe wrapped her arms protectively around Amy's waist holding her close, "Mine." She whispered lovingly into her lover's ear kissing her neck softly.

"All yours," Amy repeated and turned around to face her girlfriend ignoring the movie and connect her lips to hers. The Danish female smiled against her lips and kissed her back, accidentally hitting the popcorn bowl with her hand as she pulled her girlfriend as close as possible. The popcorn scattered across the floor causing quite a big mess but the two women didn't mind. Their kisses were soft and love-filled not rough and lustful. Amy ran a her fingers through her lover's hair, happy to be with her.

"YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE PLANNING ON FUCKING!" Ethan yelled as he walked into living room seeing the two female's kissing. "WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT ETHAN!" Amy countered to her friend. Signe just laughed and nuzzled her face into her girlfriend's neck, "Let's just watch the movie."

// Short and sweet. I just wanted to makeup for the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this because I love writing these. Remember to leave any suggestions in the comments below.
And I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!//