episode 03- buying things ! (pt.2)

Mingyu's Interview

Q: How's Tzuyu today?

Mingyu: //laugh// She wants many things. So, yeah. Today, she's like my daughter? //laugh//

Tzuyu's Interview

Q: Mingyu said that today you're like his daughter today. What'd you say?

Tzuyu: Ah... Jinjja? Um, I think so? //laugh// because I almost want to buy a whole of mall. //sigh// no wonder he says I'm like a kid.

-

"Oppa,oppa,oppa. I want this."

"Oppa, oppa."

"Gyu oppa!"

"Mingyu oppa."

"Oppa, I want this."

Mingyu's Interview

Q: So, how?

Mingyu : I'm glad that she's my wife. If she is my daughter for real, I would punish her a month. 

-

MC3 : Seems like Mingyu have to give his all. 

MC2: I'm so glad that Tzuyu is his wife.

-

"Tzuyu, aren't you hungry?"

"I am. Let's eat."

"Let us go."

They don't buy any things yet, gladly. They just take a look and see what are they really buy. They both walked side by side and Tzuyu's eyes aimed for something. "What is it?"

"Nothing. That Swedish Meatballs look so delicious. Can we eat it?"

"Sure."

-

They both stood in line to buy food. Suddenly, Tzuyu being poked and she quickly turned around. "Hm, yes?"

"Unnie, are you both filming for We Got Married?" The girl around 13 y/o asked. Tzuyu nodded, "Yes,yes."

"Can I take some snap with you and Mingyu oppa?" The girl asked, passing Tzuyu her phone. "Oh, well. Sure!"

MC3: She's so kind! 

MC2: That fan is so lucky.

"Thank you!" The girl said as Tzuyu returned her phone to her and left them.

-