NEW

Mom its way to heavy for us to carry this on our own, I told you to higher some help.

Honey, we can do it if we try she said, encouragingly.

Ya right.

Don't give me your sass missy

Ok mom, sorry, It's hot and I'm just really tired.

Oh honey how about we take a break and go fix us some lemonade and some sandwiches then we can start back again sound good.

K, I say while going inside my new house it's a little bigger than the one in Kansas but I still really miss home.The next thing I know I'm balling my eyes out. I'm going to miss how the snow would be 6 inches thick not really but still...I'm going to miss Jess amber Skyy Melly oh my goodness I already miss them I want to go back home.Maybe Nana and Papa will let me come live with them.I'm a good kid I won't bother them much I just want to go home where I belong, I don't belong in this city I'm a small town girl I'm never going to fit in, and my new schools already a month in.God I'm going to be the small town girl freak.Why me why m....

Hey you ok, said a deep but sexy male voice

I look up from the spot on the floor where I'm balling my eyes out at and see a tall slender sexy chunk of a guy looking at me with worry in his eyes.

Dammit, I probably look a mess.

Realizing that I'm staring at him in awe and still haven't replied I said What are you doing in my house sorry that was rude but really how did you get in here.

Oh sorry I live next door and I saw your mom trying to get the couch in by herself and I came over to help then she told me to come in and get some lemonade.

Oh ok umm I haven't really made it yet, I said

I can see that so um are you ok, he asked again.

I meant to say yes but the words no came out of my mouth.No I'm not ok I hate it her and I want to go home.

He looked at me with confused eyes and I found myself getting lost in his eyes just made me want to tell him everything and that is what I did.