What

Hey so I'm not dead just been really busy with school and home sorry I haven't update in a while. So since I haven't updated I will be wrighting two chapter this week okay so let's get to the story.

Gabby's POV
Beep... beep I hear a blaring sound. Grrrr I growl what is that knows I sit up so I could find and kill the thing waking me up from my amazing dream, I look on my dresser and realize it was my alarm clock but why Is it beeping OH MY GOODNESS school I almost forgot I can't be late on my first day I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Out the shower in 15 minutes. I brush my teeth and get dressed.Most likely doing way to much I curled my hair I prefer my nature beauty so I don't wear makeup. I grab my backpack and head down stairs."Good morning love my, mom says."As I sit down for break fast. Morning mom I say.
Are you nerves honey
More then you know mom
You'll be fine. I bet that you will have a lot of new friends in no time
Now come on we have to get you to school.
------------------------------------------------------
You'll do great honey I love you mom tells me before I get out the car.
"Love you too mom,I say."
I start walking to the office to get my new schedule, hoping not to get lost in this big school. I pick a direction and start to walk let's hope the office is this way.
''Hey you look lost need some?" help I turn around to see a girl with pink and blue hair
"Oh yeah I was looking for the office,I answer."Are you new,she says."Yes how did you know, I ask."Because the office is in the other direction,she replies. Oh.My names Alanna by the way,she says.Oh hi my names Gabby I just moved her.Cool from where she asked. Kansas.Oh my lord that's so cool.We reach the office because I see the sign Thank you for helping me,I say.Yeah no problem see you later Gabby.You too Alanna bye.I walk in to the office and had.Hi I tell the secretary,My names.Gabby Jackson I just started today and I was told to come here and get my schedule. Oh here you go honey . Oh thank you,I say. I'll have someone take you to your first class.
.

.

.

Mrs. Jackson will you come up here and introduce your self to the class the man with the long beard says.I assume he's the teacher.

I stand up and start to walk to the front of the class trying not to trip and fall on my face in the proesses.I get to the front and look around at all my new class mates then I see him the guy that listened to me vent I mean Cameron he single I blush then start to speak

"Hi,Um my names gabby and um i uh moved here from Kansas and um yeah .

"Tell us what your old school was like Miss Gabby, the bread man says."

Uh it was small very different from here.Everone are friends with everyone no dumb cliches or anything.

Well I'm sure you'll find her the same way, the man.

I smile look at Cameron and take my seat.