Chapter 2: You Got Me Crunched Up

I'M GETTING FUCKING ROBBED. OH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH ME, OH MY. Alakazam, alakazoo, what the fuck do I dooooo?

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND RUN THEM POCKETS NIGGA!"

1.)HOW NIGGA! HOW! If my hands are up how can I run my pockets?
2.)That voice sound familiar as fuck.

"Hold up...what's in the bag big boy?" He said.

Awl hell nawl, I KNOW this nigga ain't talking 'bout my 20 (now 19) piece nugget. Them muthafuckas still hot. I REFUUUSE to come off them.

"Man they're just nuggets my guy." I say with my hands up,choking on every other syllable.

I wasn't choking on my words because of the gun, but more so because I cheapened the word nuggets. 'Just Nuggets' saying that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LIL' NIGGA" I can feel his eyes glance over me briefly. "Or should I say BIG nigga"

I hear what sounds to be a chuckle behind me. Pissy bitch, we damn near in a hostage situation and she wanna giggle and play.

I try to turn to mug the hoe, but was rudely stopped.

"Don't you dare turn your head punk" he said holding in a chuckle.

What the fuck is going on. This the worst criminal ever.

I look slightly to my left and recognize the thief.

"Tae!" I yell, "What the fuck you doing nigga damn!"

He's just laughing with that other bitch in the backseat at me.

"Nigga I know you don't have the audacity to be mad,and you was just about to piss yourself" he said while trying to open my back-right car door.

This nigga attempted to rob me and now expect to get in my car. He better not ask for a ride.

"Aye lemme get a ride fam"

This nigga asked for a ride.

"Bitch.... WHYYY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY CAR MAN?"

"See I knew yo fat ass wouldn't give ya boy a ride, but that's cool though. Maybe if you were a little nicer to a nigga when he down then you'll get some sympathetic bitches on ya dick to give you a pity fuck. Better yet maybe I'll convince Shanterra to fuck ya nappy haired ass. Need to oil that shit. Oh and I got a ride bitch" he said while slamming my door.

"Fuck... I should've just gave his ass a nugget" I say while beginning to drive off listening to Aminé on the radio and Whitney laughing in the backseat.