Chapter Eight

Everything froze, I could hear someone talking to me. I recognized the voice, it was him.

"Hello Gia, how are you?" he said with a smirk on his face. He came in front of me looking down on me. I could see him more better now.

"What are you doing here?!" I kept bleeding from my head. "What do you want with me?"

"Oh, Gia only if you knew how to save your precious Melissa." with a smirk on his face. He went closer to the bed and was about to touch her.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I was trying to get up to make him move away from Melissa, but I couldn't. As I tried to move, all I could feel was shooting pains going through my body. "GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!" I screamed.

"Haha. Does it hurt to move, Gia?" He laughed. "How if I just poke you there?"

"AHHH!" Blood started to gush out of my arm. He came closer to me.

"Haha this is more fun than torturing your girlfriend in front of you." He poked at me again.

He kept poking me over and over, I couldn't take the pain anymore. I got a look at him, his face was deformed as if someone had sewn a different face on his old one.

"What's your name?" I said. He kept pointing me.

"You can call me Charlie Booth. Your parents know me."

"How would they know you?" I said.

"This is getting boring, and to think that you are... I shouldn't say," he said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?'

"That's in the future Gia. But if you want to save your Melissa, make her drink your blood."

"How's that going to help her?"

"Oh. Don't you know, Gia? She is the next in line for vampire Queen."

"No, she can't be. Vampires can't show up in pictures and they burn up in the sun."

"That an old folk's tale, silly child. You just have to say: I, Gia Valentina, give my blood to Queen Melissa Evergreen of the vampires, and then draw a Pentagram with your blood. And as for you Gia, if you want to save your world, you better start training."

"What do you mean by save the world?"

"I'm going to take over this world and kill you, Gia Valentina." With a smile, he punched me in my stomach.

I coughed up blood and then everything unfroze. I layed on the floor with my eyes closed and let out a sigh. I thought to myself. My girlfriend is a vampire, not just a vampire a royal one. And my parents know Charlie Booth and I have to save the world. I heard someone talking over me and felt water hitting my cheek.