Chapter 2

<Justin's POV>

"Come here Bitch!!" I yelled with pain in my heart to have to call my baby a bitch.

She might think i'm a total bastard for treating her like shit but what she doesn't know is that i'm doing it to protect her.

I've gotta tell her about this soon. I can't lie to her anymore. I can't take it.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered .

"Hey I gotta tell you something" I said, trying to sound cool

"I know Justin, i know you're cheating on me thats why you treat me like shit"

"What? No (Y/N) i would never ever cheat on you. Ever. I love you too much to ever cheat."

"Then why do you treat me like that? Huh Justin??"

Then i told her. I told her everything about the letter.

'Ohh' was all she could say. Leaving me with no other words, she went upstairs to our room.

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"I've been treating you like crap because the day we moved in together, someone threatened to take you away from me and it said that i'd have to abuse you physically and verbally to keep you. And i knew that even if it did hurt for me. I'd have to do it if i wanna keep you. Im so sorry i haven't told you earlier so you wouldn't go through all that pain." Justin said.

"Ohh" i said. Leaving him, i went upstairs into our bedroom and started looking through my old photographs when we had no problems.

I saw one that had me and Justin in a boot with these cards that said 'NEVER LEAVING YOU' and I broke down and cried. I laid on the bed without any thoughts and soon fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey my peeps :) i know its short but VOTE AND COMMENT :) :* thanks love ya :)