Chapter 5

<Justin's POV>

What i said to (Y/N) just now

"Why are you taking his side?! FINE YOU CAN HAVE THE BITCH NOLAN. HAVE HER!"

I didn't know what I was thinking when I said that. Infact i wasnt thinking at all.

I was about to say sorry to (Y/N) but she stormed out and drove away. I decided to give her space and think this through.

I drove over to Ryan's.

"Bro, i kinda got onto a fight with (Y/N). I needa get my min off of it. Mind going for a drink with me?" I asked

" Hey bro. You came to the right man. Wait. Let me get my jacket" he replied

{{in the club}}

<Ryan's POV>

"Dude come dance!!" Justin called at me while dancing closely to some girl called Barbra.

"No dude. I have a girlfriend and so do you." I said trying to get Justin to sit.

Soon enough, i realized camera flashes. There were paparazzi's. They were snapping pictures of Justin and Barbra dancing and grinding.

I tried to pull Justin and try to get him to leave. Luckily, not long after, Justin agreed to leave.

We got into my car and drove. I decided to send Justin home as he was hammered.

<(Y/N)'s POV>

I woke up to a bright sunny day. I decided to make coffee.

After making coffee, i got the newspaper. On the top, it read:

Bieber's New Girl?

Teen Pop Sensation Justin Bieber was spotted in a club last night with model Barbra Palvin.

Paparazzi's said they saw Bieber and Palvin dancing dangerously close to each other.

Not only did they see but they snapped some pictures too :

* imagine a picture of Justin and Barbra grinding and dancing*

I am so mad at Justin right now. No. Scratch that. I'm so furious at him.

Its one thing to call me, his girlfriend, a bitch but cheating? Its a different thing.

I heard someone come into the kitchen

"Hey baby." He said to me like nothing had happened yesterday.

"Are you like an idiot or something? 'Hey baby'? What the fuck is wrong with you huh? Read the damn paper Justin." I said throwing the news paper at him.

<Justin's POV>

That article. Was it true? The photo could be photoshopped right?

"(Y/N), baby. Im sorry, i was hammered and i didn't know what i was thinking. I shouldn't have called you a bitch and i should've looked for you instead of having fun in clubs with other girls who aren't you. Don't hate me. Please forgive me? " I pleaded.

"Justin. I'm mad at you doesnt mean that i hate you. I could never. I forgive you but if it happens again then im leaving." She said.

I pulled her by her waist and pecked her lips.

Unexpectedly, se deepened the kiss by pulling me closer towards her and asked for entrance.

Without hesitation, i gladly granted her entrance.

I carried her up to our room without breaking the kiss.

*****************************************

I'm sorry but i had to stop there.. I didnt know how to put the dirty part :p anyways i could only update one weekends :/ so yeah ;)

💜Vote!!

💙💙Comment!!

❤❤❤AND

💛💛💛💛Share!!

💚💚💚💚💚Love you guys :)

💗💗💗💗💗💗Tell your friends to read <3