Chapter 14

"Finally we're in Cali!!" I shouted as I looked out of the car window.

It was absolutely breath taking here! I would much rather live here than New York.

"What's Jonas' address?" Ross asked.

"Umm well I don't know since I don't have my phone anymore.." I said.

He sighed, "We'll have to stop somewhere and use a phone." He said.

I nodded, we drove for a little while until we stopped at a hotel.

We walked in and asked the desk lady if we could use the phone, she smiled and said 'of course'

I grabbed it and dialed Jonas' number in, after a couple rings he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Jonas it's me, what's your address again?" I asked.

Ross grabbed a paper a pen from the counter and started writing his address down as I told it to him.

"Thanks Jonas, be there soon!" I said then hung up.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly.

After a couple minutes more of driving we finally arrived to Jonas' house.

I quickly jump out of the car and ran to the front door and banged loudly on the door until he opened the door.

I smiled wide when I seen him and engulfed him in a bear hug.

"Jeez I missed you too but you didn't have to kill my door." He said as we were hugging.

I giggled and pulled away, "Sorry I got excited." I said as we walked back to the car.

"Ross, this is Jonas my best friend, Jonas this is Ross my bodyguard."

"Hey man what's up?" Jonas said shaking Ross' hand.

Jonas' eyes widen, "Woah, dude your grip is strong!" Ross chuckled.

"Thanks, had to do a lot of training to get this job so hopefully I have a strong grip." Jonas laughed.

After they met each other we went inside and Jonas showed us around his house.

"Laura you can sleep here." He said opening the door to a room.

"It's beautiful!" I smiled as I looked around.

"I knew you'd like it." Jonas smiled.

"Okay, so you get settled in while I show Ross his room." Jonas said.

I nodded and walked into the bedroom as they left.

I layed on the bed and smiled, finally after being through all that crap I can finally relax.

"Laura!!! Get off your lazy butt and get down here we're going to the mall!"

I groaned, this is what I get being friends with a guy who can't relax for five seconds...
----------------------------------------------
Bad chapter but I wanted to update for you guys!

Promise the next chapters will be better!!

Also I missed you guys like crazy and it's been months since I've actually update which is crazy!

Super sorry about that!

Love you guys

(Sorry for any mistakes!)