Leo rant

Honestly I love geo now just the same as I did but for he dated Loren.
Nothing changed about him. I love Loren the same as a I did before she dated him. But hated all over Geo Is so wrong. He probably was being aggressive about what she can and cannot wear bc sometimes she does wear a little risky outfits. So geo being jealous is understandable. On the other hand Loren is a independent girl and she doesn't need anyone to tell her what to wear or how to live her life. At times I thought They were a cute couple at other times I thought they were just not the match. They had a very big explosion of a break up. And Geo getting the shitty end of the stick He had way less supporters than Loren and all of her supporters (which they were just watching over for her) were bashing Geo and treating him like complete shit. I feel so terrible for geo because they were both in the wrong. Loren shouldn't have made it look that bad as she did when on broadcast and neither should have Geo. They made everything worse by dragging supporters into the situation. I love Loren dearly but honestly but the next boyfriend better plan on staying because he will be trashed even if it's not his fault. That's just my guess but anywayyyy thanks for reading this long ass rant ❤️❤️❤️.

-Caitlynnnnnn⚡️✌🏼️