Chapter 1

I've been on my own for as long as I can remember, lost and abandoned. I grew up on the bustling streets of New York, the only person i loved so much and who i had the gift of calling her my mother died when I was very young,the events of that night still runs wild in my memory. I am still haunted by those terrifyingly beautiful glowing green eyes that pierced through me, that was the night that sealed my tragic fate. My mother was dead and all that i could hear was the distant howling of the creatures. I escaped just in time to watch my perfect life disappear within the flames of that place i once called home.  

Everyday i would wake up on the dirty streets and thought to myself about the happy days where I used to sit on my mother's lap and how she would softly sing me to sleep or the way she used to play with me in the garden but all that was in the past. The reality of all the is...I have no family, no friends and no real home. I was just me, it always had been and always would be just me, myself and I.

I spent 4 years roaming the streets alone after my ONLY family died not knowing just how i was going to get through with my life until i found sanctuary in an abandoned old mansion and there i also found that i was not alone. They were kids just like me; outcasts, unwanted and unloved and so together we decided that this place would be our home, we would be our own family and a home for other out there just like us.

We called it the 'HOOD'( well Tyler actually named it that) and we were happy but that happiness was not to last because i knew that if were to keep all what we have now, we would have to fight for it and keep supporting each other for each of knew of the dangers of the outside world especially from those green eyed freaks.

We trained everyday  becoming skilled in arts of weaponry and combat with speed, strength and agility. As the years passed on we became more like the family we were always meant to be and together we supported each other like how any family would look out for their own; every day after that i would find my self smiling and laughing more often then i ever did after the accident.