Chapter 6

We were walking to school. Taehyung did not say a peep. He wasn't himself today.
Two middle-aged men were coming up the streets.
Taehyung started to look tense. He drags me behind the bushes.

"Who are these men? Why do you look tense?" I asked.

He begins whispering, making sure they do not find us. "They are looking for me. They are going to kill me if they find me!"

Huh? What was he on about? Why are these men trying to kill him.
"May I ask why they are going to kill you?"

He stuttered. "You know already that my parents are criminals. They want me to follow in their footsteps. Because they are currently in jail, they hired some people to find me as I ran away from home."

I was shocked on his reply. The men went into the street behind us. They disappeared.

I pulled Taehyung out of the bushes. He was daydreaming again. "You idiot, they are gone!"

He came back to his senses. We ran as fast as we could to school just in case the men return.
We had successfully reached the school gate. "I'm just going to do fill up my water bottle." Taehyung said, carrying a 500ml water bottle this time.

***
We entered the school. We saw Miss. Park. "Glad to see you two getting along. I guess my detention put some senses into you two."

I cursed under my breath. I didn't want to see her ugly face in the morning, my morning would get bad just seeing her.

I see a text.

"Did you two get to school safely?" - Jimin

"Yeah. But Taehyung might be in danger." - Chaerin

"What happened? Is he ok?" - Jimin

"Yeah. He's fine. It's just that he saw these two middle-aged guys and he forced me to hide behind the bushes." - Chaerin

"Shit.. they have returned, haven't they? They are looking for Taehyung." - Jimin

"WHO?" - Chaerin

"No one. I will drop you two to school in my car tomorrow. Can't risk anything like this again." - Jimin

"Ok." - Chaerin

"Who are you texting?" Seokjin arrived.
"Oh. My brother." I replied.
"Cool. You know you can call me Jin. After all, you are my friend." He said.

Just then Soohyun came. "How you doing, Chae! Remember you come over today at mine. This sleepover is going to be lit AF."

"Yeah. It will be. See you there!" I replied.

"What sleepover?" Taehyung arrived.

I then told him that it was a while since me and Soohyun spoke so she decided to call me over.
"Ok. Who will I walk back home with then? I'm scared those men will catch me." he said.
I then replied saying that I am not going straight after school but at 6pm.
He was fine with it.

---------------
AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT. SOME LIT STUFF IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER AND I DONT KNOW AS OF YET HOW TO CAUSE IT. I WILL FIGURE OUT SOON.