The love

Ashley's POV:

Hi my name is Ashley,I'm 18 years old,my last name is Hudson,my dad is a workaholic,he's in Scotland,my mom lives with me in Toronto,Canada.I have no sisters or brothers,I'm the only one,I go to a school called Toronto international school,my best friends are Ryan butler,Chaz somers,Demi lovato,And Vanessa Hudgens,I have a crush on a boy named "Justin bieber",he is so cute and handsome.

*END OF INTRO STILL ASHLEY'S POV*

I was sleeping dreaming about me in paradise,until...

Mom:Wake up honey its school time!your running late!

Ashley:Ok ok,calm down mom I'll be down in a minute!

Mom:Ok,I already packed you,your bag!

Ashley:thanks mom!

I woke up from bed,I look at my clock on the wall,it was 7:00! School starts 7:30,I quickly went to my bathroom,brushed my teeth,took a shower,changed my clothes to,a black tanktop,and jeans short,and my pink vans,Today was a hot and sunny day,And it's Monday,I putted my hair into a messy bun,and put some bath and body perfume,it smelled really good,I looked at my clock again,and it was 7:18,I quickly went downstairs grabbed my bag and walked to school,Yes, school is near my house.I reached school,Phew I wasn't late I had 10 minutes left,before class starts.i went to the entrance of the school,I went to my locker,unlocked my lock,opens my locker from the handle,put in my books and the rest of my bag,and put my bag in the locker,I closed my locker and closed the lock,I was wandering around the school,and I saw Demi and Chaz,I went up to them.

Demi:hey ash!

Chaz:hey Ashley!

Ashley:hey guys!

Demi:what class do you have now?:)

Ashley:Humanities,you?:)

Demi:math:(

Chaz:P.E:)

*bell rings*

Demi:bye ash talk to you later!

Chaz:bye ash,love you!

Ashley:bye guys!

As I went to my locker,I unlocked my lock,opened my locker door,took out my book's,and humanities notebook,closed my locker door,locked the lock,and speed off to my humanities class,as I went inside I found an empty seat next to justin!,Yaay,I went to the empty seat.

Ashley:is this seat taken?

Justin:no,you can sit there! He said as he smiled

Ashley:ok thanks!

Justin:your welcome!

I sat in the empty seat,and put my books and humanities notebook,on the desk.

Mr.Mark:hello students,welcome back from your wonderful weekend!,today we will be doing a history project,here is the pairs,Ryan and Isabella,Justin and Ashley,Jake and Abby,Mia and Philip,Kate and Colton,Harper and Hannah,Kim and Olivia.Get together!

Justin:so,what do you wanna do in the history project?:)

Ashley:we can talk about the old days,how the Sumerians lived,and how did they success life through The things they've done!

Justin:wow,we can do that!

Ashley:ok,so why don't you come to my place?:)

Justin:sure what time?

Ashley:at 5:30:)

Justin:well,see you then:)

Ashley:sounds like a plan:)

*bell rings*

Justin:bye Ashley!

Ashley:bye Justin:)

HEY GUYS IM GANNA UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE: STAY TOONED:)