The love

As I got out of history class,Justin came up to me.

Justin:Hey can I have your number?:)

Ashley:Sure

Me and Justin Exchanged number's.

Justin:see you at 5:)

Ashley:You know my address right?

Justin:Yep,I've been to your house before!

Ashley:Ok,See ya later!

Justin:ok,bye!

Ashley:Bye!

I went off to my next class,P.E!

*

*

*

*

*Skipping school*

*at Ashley's home*

I opened my house door with my house keys,and went inside my house.

Mom:Hey honey!I made Lunch!Todays your favourite,STEAK!

Ashley:Yaay,thanks mommy!

Mom:Your welcome!Hows school?!!

Ashley:It's good,although Justin is coming over at 5:30 for our history project mom!

Mom:Ok,that's great,I'm going over to my friends house,And the supermarket,I'll be back around 11:30 PM! bye honey,be safe here,also I want the house clean,once I get back!

Ashley:You got it mom!bye,Take care!

Mom:Bye!

Oh and as you notice my Moms name is Alisha,And my dad is Albert,My mom is 45,And my dad is 50!Anyway,My mom went to her car and went,As I look at the clock on the wall,And it was 4:35,Phew!I have time to change,Take a shower,Eat my steak,Rest,And watch TV!I better get ready!I went to the kitchen table,Ate my steak,That my Wonderful mom made,Washed my dish,Went Upstairs,Took a shower,Wrapped a towel around My body,And rest in my bed,Watched TV,And Suddenly my house door knocked,I went to my door,Opened the door and it was....

CLIFF HANGER!

Who do you think it is?(It's not justin,Because it's 5:00 PM,in the story!Find out soon in the Next Chapter!I'll Be updating soon!