The love chapter 9

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT POSTED A WHILE I HAD HOMEWORKS EXAMS! and you know stuff like that!anyways here's chapter 9!

ASHLEYS POV:

The park had a really tall grass area,and a mini waterfall,and it was AMAZING!

Justin:do you like it?:)

Ashley:I LOVE IT!

Justin:haha,thanks:)

Justin said as he smiled real big.

Ashley:Justin?

Justin:yeah?

Ashley:I've been dying to tell you this question since forever.

Justin:Really what is it?:)

Ashley:justin since 3rd grade I had a crush on you:)

Justin:really?!me too I've been dying to ask you If you like me back,but I was afraid to ask,because what if you say no?

Ashley:I will absolutely say yes!

Justin:Ashley James Hudson,Will you be my girlfriend?

OMG OMG HE JUST ASKED ME THAT WITH MY FULL NAME!

Ashley:YES!

Justin smiled real big and spined me around,and then put me back on my feet.

Justin:Why don't we make this our first date?:)

Ashley:We will:)

Justin leaned in to kiss me,he asked primission to enter my lips,and I let him in,we fought tounges,then I pulled away.

Justin:that was perfect!

Ashley:I know right!

Justin:let's walk around the park and have some fun:)

Ashley:sounds like a plan!

After 3 or 4 hours,justin dropped me home,and he gave me a quick peck on the lips,and he speed off to his house!i went upstairs to my room as I entered my house,it was 9:30 PM,I did my normal routine and went to bed and drifted off to sleep!

THIS IS CHAPTER 9 HOPE U ENJOYED CHAPTER 9:)WORKIN ON CHAPTER 10 soon:)