Chapter 2 ~Meet everyone~ *Violet Carol Scar Sam*

No POV.

Mrs.Marie Was waiting for the Next group of kids the next day. Hoping that they wernt like the last group.

The first girl that came had Lavender hair and Lavender eye's. She wore a half shirt with a mini jacket. She had shorts on and wore tenishoes  Her hair was in a ponytail. A few minets later a Duo came in. One a boy and One a girl. Brother and sister. The sister had a scar that covered an eye. Shere hair was short and she wore a Zipped up jacket, Demi Jeans a Converse. The boy wore clothing just like here's. Just his were darker. After that A girl came. She had Long white hair pulled into a ponytail as well. She wore a trench coat with a School girls uniform. knee high socks and black biker boots. Her Blue eye's made you think of the ocean. 

"You must be my final group." Marie asked. "Ummm Yes?" The boy said. "Well how about we interduce are selves?" Marie asked. Lets start off with you." marie said ponting to the white haired girl. "Well if you insets." She said while looking at the ground and smiling.  "I am Carol. I kill during christmas time mostly. Sometimes i'll kill for fun. I love to tortuer my Pray. Before i kill them with my sword. I dont want to get into Any thing else." She said. Everyone looked at this girl. All shocked a bit. "Okay next?" Marie asked. 

"I am Violet. Not much to know other then i play a really creepy song on my Flute before i kill people. Only if they Would just listen to my song." Violet said. everyone took a step away from violet. The next girl spoke. "I am scar. WHy is my name scar you might ask? Well when i was younger i was in the back yard storege  house when an axe fell on my eye. Luckily i was able to get it off before it did real damage." She said. The boy spoke next. "My name is s-scissor sam.... I Have a thing for scissors. I love them and play with them." He said shyly.

Marie Took the kids around the school. Told them about the school ect. At the end she asked if they had any questions. None of them did. She then asked them If they would like to show us anything. Considering they did because of Haylee. None of them did. Marie was Left satisfied that this group was different. She couldn't wait to have her new students in her class the next day.