F I R S T L O V E

I made this one shot for my fried, Tammy's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY! I love you... and hope you all enjoy this^^

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FIRST LOVE

Never mind!

Never mind

If you think you're gonna crash, step on the pedal harder

Never mind, Never mind

We're too young to give up

Never mind

If you think you're gonna crash, step on the pedal harder

Never mind...

The crowd cheered for them. A wave of glowing light sticks surrounding the stage, forming a sea like scenery. Yoongi smiled at the beautiful sight. He was proud of himself as well as his band mates.

"Thank you ARMY! Without you all, we won't be here right now. Thanks a lot!" they all bowed to their loyal fans. Tears streamed down their faces. They never expected this will came so soon. Their hard work paid off.

After few more greetings, they went to the back of stage. Smile still plastered on their faces till they reached their dorm in exhaustions. Everyone headed to their own rooms except the mint haired boy. He quickly skipped to his personal studio.

He stared at the picture of two children, a boy and a girl sitting under a big shady tree. "Thanks, Jijin for everything," he muttered. A single tear escaped his eye.

-Flashback-

He was fifteen back then. Still young and know nothing about life. All he wanted was music. Music was his life and passion. But his parents don't like him learning music. They always argued that ended when he ran from home only to come back before the sun set. That day was one of the day.

His father threw him harsh words, his mum didn't even bother to took his side even a bit. He took off to a random place. He let his legs led him and this time, it led him to a field. An empty field surrounded by big shady tree and flowers.

He slowed down and looked around. 'Perfect!' he thought. He searched for a place to rest. He walked further and spotted a figure under a shady tree. He inched closer. He heard her sang. The song was sad. And he saw she...cried.

Hear the wind sings a sad old song
It knows I'm leaving you today
Please don't cry oh my heart will break
When I'll go on my way
Goodbye my love goodbye
Goodbye and aurivir
I hope that you remember me
I'll never be too far
Goodbye my love goodbye
I always will be true
So hold me in your dreams til I
Come back to you
See the stars in the skies above
They'll shine wherever I may roam
I will pray every lonely night
That soon they'll guide me home
Goodbye

He approached her. Slowly and gently laid his hand on her small shoulder. She looked so fragile to him.

"Are you okay?" the girl flinched. She looked at him with her tear-stained eyes. Wiping them away she asked him in between her sobs, "I-I'm okay. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Yoongi smiled at her. "May I sit here?" he asked the girl which slowly nodded her head as approval. He sat comfortably beside er, leaning his back on the tree trunk.

"I'm Yoongi. Min yoongi. What is your name?" the girl smiled at him. "Jina. Im Jina," ( A/N: don't be mad. Let me live my life for a while lol ) she said in a low voice. "Pretty name," he said. A faint blush creeped up her cheeks as she muttered a thanks.

They sat there, without any words went out of their mouths. Both of them enjoyed the comfortable silence. It lasted for a few minutes almost an hour until Yoongi decided to break it.

"Why are you crying?" he looked at her. She fiddled with her fingers. "You can trust me," he said. with that, she told him everything. How her parents didn't want her or how her friends made fun of her for her passion in musics and arts.

Yoongi hugged her. He felt the sadness and pain inside her. He felt the urge to protect her. "I won't leave you. I promise. From now on, you are my family," he said. she looked at him. "How?" her curiosity made him smile. 'She is adorable,' he thought.

"Well...how about you be my wife?" he said. "Eh?" her eyes widened. "Now you're my wife, okay?" he announced.

"But Yoongi, we're not married and underage," she said innocently. He piched her cheeks softly. "We will...when we grow up, okay wifey?" he said. She blushed.

"I love your voice. I made few songs. I like musics too," he said. "Really?" her eyes sparkled with excitement. Yoongi nodded. "That is so great!". They talked nonstop. Yoongi found out that she was younger than him by three years. He refused her to call him oppa but she insisted, so he let her. Besides, he found its cute when she adressed him oppa.

She looked at her wristwatch and her eyes widened. "I need to go. It's late already," she stood up and brushed off the dirts on her pink skirt. Yoongi held her hand. "Why oppa?" she asked him.

He hesitated at first but he blurted it out. "Will you come here again tomorrow?" he asked. She nodded. "I will. Meet you at two tomorrow?" "Okay,". She was ready to go but he still held her small wrist.

"Give me a small farewell kiss," he said. the girl blushed. She quickly pecked his cheek and ran off leaving Yoongi in daze. He smiled. "See you tomorrow, jagi,".