SEVENTEEN

Jungkook's POV

After a long war for a week, Lisa and I finally officially reconciled. The good news is, Taehyung is feeling better now but the bad news is, Taehyung is troubling over how he should break the news to Tae Hee. Recently, Tae Hee has been asking about her parents.

"Oppa, why isn't Eomma and Appa coming to fetch us home?"

"Is Appa busy?"

"Why isn't Eomma calling?"

As if it wasn't stress enough for everyone of us because of the final examinations, we're currently cracking our heads to think of what to say when Tae Hee asks for her parents.

"Should I tell her that Eomma went overseas and will be staying there forever?" Taehyung asked while resting his Chin on his palms.

"Cliche, but it sounds like a better idea than any of ours I Guess?" Lisa said as she slowly nodded in agreement.

"Alright then. Thanks. Now back to studying." Taehyung said as he continued to crack his brain on a particular question in our Maths textbook.

After hours of studying, we decided to take a break so we went to the nearest Mall to have lunch. While walking towards the Famous Japanese restaurant that Somi usually visits, Lisa stopped in front of a Jewellery shop for a while as she stared at an exquisitely crafted ring in awe.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her.

"Nothing! Just staring at my best friend~ Let's go, I'm so so sooo hungry! " She said and clung her hand onto mine and pulled me away.

Best Friend? Oh diamonds...Pffft girls.

That image of the Ring kept floating in my mind throughout the entire meal at the restaurant. I should plan something special for our graduation which is in 3 days' time right?

I was too immersed in my thoughts and I didn't realise that Lisa was talking to me until she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Jungkook are you listening?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Err... sorry. You were saying?"

"Do you want to shop for our prom outfits together? Prom is in 2 days."

Wait what? Prom is in 2 days, Graduation day is in 3 days and that means... THE FINAL EXAMS ARE TOMORROW?! What the heck.

"Hold up. Prom is in 2 days?!" I asked her as I face palmed myself. How can I forget such an important occasion?

"Yea boy. You didn't know? You asked me to prom yesterday... did you forget?" Lisa said and crossed her arms.

"A-ANIYA! I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE!" I said, obviously in self denial because I really did forget about the prom.

"Oh really? Did you really just want to be sure or did you forget?" Taehyung said as he smirked.

I gave him a smack on the arm as he flinched from the pain. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! I'M YOUR HYUNG, RESPECT ME!"

"Let's go shop for our outfits then!" I said and after lunch, we headed to a shop that Taehyung recommended.

As we entered the shop, we stared at all the dresses and suits in awe. "Woah. Look at that royal blue dress... Bling Bling." Lisa said and she stared at it with her mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Lisa, you're drooling." When I said that, Lisa immediately went back to her senses and cleared her throat in embarrassment.

"Hi Miss, do you want to try that dress on?" The female shop assistant asked Lisa as she took that dress off the rack. Lisa excitedly nodded and she went inside the fitting room.

"Sir, since your Girlfriend is taking that dress, would you like to try this suit on?" A male assistant came up to me and showed me a suit that was pretty similar to the dress.

"Sure!" I took a glance at Taehyung as he nodded and also told me to come out after trying.

In the fitting room, I carefully slipped on the suit and as I turned to look in the mirror, I almost couldn't recognise myself.

"Who is this handsome guy?" I asked the mirror while staring at my reflection.

"The handsome guy is you, my master." The mirror replied.

Wait.
.
.
.
.
Did the mirror just reply me?

"Did you just reply me?" I asked the mirror stupidly.

"Yes I did, my master."

"What's your name." I asked the mirror again, still refusing to believe that it replied me. This time, the atmosphere became eerie.

"My name is... Kim. Tae. Hyung." When the mirror replied, I felt something grab my leg and I screamed while running out of the fitting room.

When I ran out, the first thing I saw was Taehyung rolling on the ground while laughing. This, my friends, is what I call the ROFL... 'Roll On the Floor Laughing'.

"YAH HYUNG GAMJAGIA! YOU ARE SO MEAN." I said as I smacked him in the head this time.

"Who is this handsome guy?" Taehyung imitated what I said while laughing.

"Hyung!" I whined and told him to stop it. Our laughters were then halted when someone stood in front of us.

"Hi guys! Do I look pretty?" Lisa asked as she swirled around.

Damn.

"You're... gorgeous." I said as I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Thanks! You...don't look too bad yourself~" Lisa said as she blushed.

"Woah yeppeo. Shy, Shy, Shy!" Taehyung said as he did the famous 'Shy Shy Shy' aegyo that Sana from Twice did in the Cheer Up MV.

She looks extraordinarily beautiful today.

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I'll extend the chapters to 20 chapters for this book! So the final chapter would be written by the end of this week and will be published on the following week ;) Thank you for your votes and love for fighter~ I really appreciate it a lot ^3^