Homecoming

Characters:
Amelia Shepherd (16) (10th grade)
Owen Hunt (18) (12th grade)
Meredith Grey (16) (10th grade)
Derek Shepherd (18) (12th grade)
Megan Hunt (15) (9th grade)
Nathan Riggs (18) (12th grade)
Maggie Pierce (17) (11th grade)
Andrew DeLuca (15) (9th grade)
Callie Torres (17) (11th grade)
Arizona Robbins (16) (10th grade)
Alex Karev (17) (11th grade)
Jo Wilson (15) (9th grade)
April Kepner (16) (10th grade)
Jackson Avery (17) (11th grade)
Mark Sloan (18) (12th grade)
Lexie Grey (15) (9th grade)
Stephanie Edwards (15) (9th grade)

Descriptions for the two main characters:

Amelia Shepherd (16) (10th Grade):
Super shy, straight A student, gets bullied a lot, definitely not popular, short, skinny, pretty, kind, chesnut hair, dating Owen Hunt for around a year.

Owen Hunt (18) (12th Grade):
Outgoing, hot, good looking, muscular, captain of the football team, straight A student, strawberry blonde hair, popular, dating Amelia Shepherd for around a year.

•HOMECOMING DAY•
Amelia Shepherd walked into the school and went to her boyfriend's locker. She saw her redhead guy, Owen Hunt. He was laughing with Nathan Riggs and his girlfriend, Owen's sister Megan. Amelia did her best to ignore all the comments being made about her as she walked down the hall. She has been bullied all her life, and it still brings her down. Thank god they don't pick on her when she's with Owen.

Amelia walked up behind Owen and stood beside him, and he noticed her presence instantly.

"Hey, how's my favorite girl doing today?" Owen asked Amelia as he wrapped her in a loving hug, directing his attention to his girlfriend. Owen makes Amelia feel like a princess every day.

"Tired. My sister Nancy had her college friends over. They all have friends come over every day. I never get any sleep anymore. Plus, they treat me like shit." Amelia said, annoyed at her sisters and their bratty friends that treat Amelia terribly.

"You can come to my house. My mom won't mind. You can sleep over sometimes if you want too." Owen offered as he released his hold on Amelia. She placed her hands on his shoulders and stood on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"Thank you." Amelia thanked him with a small smile. A real smile from Amelia is rare, and Owen is the only one who sees it.

"Aren't you cold? You're wearing shorts and a t-shirt and it's chilly. Here, take my jacket." Owen said, taking off his letterman jacket and sliding it on Amelia's arms. She thanked him with a side hug. The bell then rang for first period.

*************
"You slutty bitch! Stealing the captian's letterman jacket on homecoming game day! Dressing sexy to impress him to get him to fuck you!" A jerk football player on Owen's team screamed in Amelia's face as she waited for Owen after school. She was pushed against the wall. Due to her severe social anxiety, she was unable to say anything. Suddenly, the jerk was pulled off Amelia.

"Leave her alone. NOW!" Owen screamed. Owen has power over the whole team, as he's the captain. He ran off, and Amelia instantly clung to Owen, hiding her face in his chest. She was breathing heavily. Owen wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. Her breathing got worse, and he realized she was having a panic attack. "Shhhh, Amelia. It's okay. It's just you and me. Breathe." He said calmly, tightening his hold of her.

"C-c-can we go t-to your house?" Amelia asked quietly. Owen kissed the top of her head.

"Of course. Let's go." He said, letting go and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She leaned her head on his chest, wrapping her arm around his waist. They walked to Owen's truck and held hands as Owen drove to his house.

*************
Amelia and Owen studied on Owen's bed until Owen had to get ready for his game. Amelia continued to study as he got ready.

When Owen came back in his room, he saw Amelia asleep on his bed. She had a biology textbook lying across her abdomen and earbuds in her ears, with her phone in her hand. Owen approached his sleeping girl and carefully took out the earbuds, sliding the phone from out of her hand. He removed the textbook and marked the page before putting it in her bag. He cleaned up the rest of the homework lying around and lifted the blankets over Amelia, deciding to let her rest before they leave. He packed up the rest of his things before lying down next to her.