Part 4

There is a party in OM

There is a party in OM.  Everyone is ready for party . Omika as shown in pics. Other members (Plz frnds imagine them in your fav attire).

Party starts... Tej & Janvi are greeting   guest . Our hero enters . He is looking handsome as always. But his intense eyes are searching for someone.... Who is he / she 🤔 ofcource our Heroine Anika.. Just then she enters.  As soon as she enters there is a minute of silence as everyone is just admiring her . Om is just stund. She is also standing still but why ? 🤔Bcoz she is lost in her own dreamland... a dreamland where she is princess and  Om is her Prince...She is lost in his intense eyes. They are having a beautiful eyelock.  Which no one is noticing not even they are realizing it.  ....But sadly 😔 they had to come out of their dreamland... their eyelock .... Why...🤔 😊 Coz of  Rudra  ( once again) 

Rudra was on stage with Soumya . They were calling everyone for dance. Just then their is a voice " Hello Ani ... Did u miss me . Look I am here. " There was big smile on Anika's  face . Yes frnds u all guess it right the voice is of  Daksh . Anika's friend. As he is about to complete his sentence there is one more entry ..Who is she/he yes she is Riddhima.  She comes with Daksh from backstage. Daksh straight away goes to Anika while Riddhima to Om. 

Daksh is talking with Anika and Riddhima with Om . They are standing as such that Om and Anika are face to face . Though Omika are talking with their friends they are least interested in it but they want to know what other one is chatting . ( Jealousy at same time😂).

Our Rudy announces a couple dance .Daksh asks Anika for dance while Riddhima to Om. They both unwillinglunwillingly agree. And go to dance floor. 

Precap- Omika dance... Omika hug.... Omika kiss 😚