Part 5

Hello frnds. Thanks for all your love and support.  I get truly motivated by just a vote . So if u like my ff plz do vote. 

Coming to ff as I had said these will be last part . So I just wanted to ask u all do u want me to add epilogue. And ya I am also really sorry for late update as my mobile was in repair centre . I am really very sorry. Okay enough of my bakbak let's start...

Precap- Om - I luv u Ani 

                  Anika - I luv u too. 

Present-  Anika giving a lame reason to Daksh leaves the dance floor ...Daksh gives a fake surprised look to Anika . But inside he is smrinking with joy 😆 As their plan is heading in correct direction . Sry did I forgot to tell u all these is ALL DADI'S PLAN .  Riddhima is also in these plan . Om also tries to leave dance floor but Riddhima does not let him leave . Anika is constantly looking at Om . These is not gone unnoticed by Riddhima,  she comes more close to Om . Anika is now red hot with jealousy.  She in feet of engrage orders drink and drink  almost 5 glasses and is now full tall. 

@Dance floor the  song plays Nashe si Chad gayi... 

Anika goes on dance floor and starts dancing with Daksh. Om sees these and shocked 😲 by seeing his Anika with Daksh. Now he leaves dance floor and starts drinking . He is also now full too Nashe mein 😂. As O is drinking Anika heades towards poolside . Om followes her.

@ Poolside

Anika is turned towards pool . Om comes and sees her . He starts admiring her from back and in these trance he makes a Shayyari on beauty of his princess . She turns and sees him hearing his shayari . Seeing her eyes he cannot stop him anymore. She had again turn her face .He came from behind and backhugged her ...

O- I luv u Ani 

A- I luv u too O.

She now turned her face towards him . Her face was down as she was blushing hard . He lifted her chin and they shared a comfortable eyelock.  Just in fraction of seconds Anika kissed Om on his lips they had a passionate kiss.  Two hearts ...two souls .... two bodies  made for each other became togethers. They left kiss in need of oxygen.  They hugged each other. Om asked Anika for a dance and they had a beautiful couple dance.  

Thank u soo much .If u want epilogue do comment. Sry for grammatical mistakes