《》¤☆¤THE BEGINNING ¤☆¤《》

Maya' s P.O.V
BEEP BEEP it's 5:00 am says my alarm which is too loud so I throw it across the room . I go into the bathroom and do all of that feminine stuff then dress up

MAYAS outfit

As I past the kitchen I grab a granola bar and yougurt I past my mom and Shawn and tell them that I love them and in return they tell me that they love me and wish me a good day

As I past the kitchen I grab a granola bar and yougurt I past my mom and Shawn and tell them that I love them and in return they tell me that they love me and wish me a good day. As I check my watch I see that it's 7:32 which means that I have to get to The Matthews  at 7:35 to go get Riley.  Which only gives me 3 minutes.After that I just started sprinting to Riley's with all the power in me because her house is 12 blocks away.

When I get there and Topanga buzzes me in she tells me that Riley already left with Lucas as she told me that I just walked away me and Riley have been friends for the longest time and she doesn't even have the decency to tell me. I get on the subway and by then I already know that when I get to school all hell will go loose.

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

When I get to school I just slam the doors open and as soon as I do that Zay walks into the school looking like he hasn't slept in WEEKS and punches a locker and as soon we do that all eyes turn to  us.

L-Lucas
R-Riley
F-Farkle
S-Smackle
M-Maya
Z-Zay

R- Peaches are you alright

M- OH SHUT THE FUCK UP RILEY she yells

L- YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER THAT WAY SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND he yells at Maya and pushes her up against the locker

F- You alright Zay I mean you did punch a locker for no reason he says

Z- I'm okay but you should be asking maya not me

As I see that Lucas is not paying attention so I take this as an opportunity and decide to slide down the lockers.

M- Awkward I say and as soon as I say that Lucas turns his head around to see that I have gotten out of his grip and I look around to see that everybody have already taken their phones out and have already started to record the whole fight.

R- I didn't mean to make you mad Maya she says

M- Well you did I say

L and R-I'm sorry Maya they say in unison

M- it's okay as long as you guys promise to never drift apart from me and Zay I say

G- We promise the rest of the gang says besides Maya and Zay

But they lied and didn't keep their promise and later on drifted from me and Zay later on in the school year .

Sorry it's so short and I promise I am working on making my story better. Dont worry next time the chapter will be way longer. I also would appreciate if you could tell me what I could do make it better .

LOVE ,

joshaya13

I will publish again next Friday or earlier it depends since I have a project to finish for my final grade for this grading period . But, just know that I will publish next week.

Oh and I tag Sarahcarp_gmw.