Chapter One

JACKS P.O.V
A road without a single FUCKING car, and it was making you really mad for some reason. Everyone was so quiet it was making you mad.
You decide to yell "PENIS" as loud as you could. You made Synthia almost break her headphones, Serena screamed cause she was sleeping, and Harper just laughed. Once you got everyone's attention you said "at the next gas station can someone else drive it's so fucking boring". "Sure" said Serena not fully awake. Once you got to the gas station Serena filled the car with gas as you went to the Dukin donuts to get some food. You got yourself a coffee and a chocolate donut, and three donuts you did not care about mainly because they were for everybody else. Once you got in you gave everyone else there donut and ate yours and drank you coffee.

SYNTHIA P.O.V
You were listening to night core on full volume as you ate your donut. You were so interested in how Jack and Harper were able to sit still after eating a donut, you on the other hand were jumping in your sit. "How much longer is the car ride" you screamed. "Hey when I scream it's actually funny. When you do everyone gets ear raped. So what I am trying to say is SHUT THE FUCK UP okay" Jack said with a small bit of rage. You decided to take his advise and shut up.

Harpers P.O.V
I am actually curious where we are going when we got there Synthia ran out and smacked me with the wire of her headphones. Synthia ran inside and ran right out in like 5 seconds. "I asked "what's wrong". She said" there was a dead guy Jack walked right in, I followed him, Serena came in slowly, And Synthia stayed outside. When we walked in we were greeted by a guy who was sleeping not dead and he had red hair. He woke up and just stared at us then he yelled "REIJI". and another guy came down. He asked us "WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP". I turned around and Synthia has not come in how nice. When I turned back around there was more people, about 6 counting all of us. The red haired guy came up to me and started to lick my neck. I pushed him of as soon as I could and started to run somewhere will Serena ran somewhere else and Jack sat down on the couch.

JACKS P.O.V
So they are vampires that's really nice, in a home with my on kind, that's just fuck-tastic. "It seems he is not afraid of us" said some emo fuck listening to music. "Why should I be afraid of my on kind" I responded. In a flash the only people left were the emo fuck and some random guy in glasses. The glasses guy said "my name is Reiji and this is Shu, the guy with red hair is Ayato, the one with "teddy" is Kanato, Subaru has white hair, Laito has a fedora. Your room is left of the stairs and you have a roommate, go there and unpack as I explain everything to those others". I went to my room pretty fast when I opened the door there was some guy doing crack in a corner. He saw me and grabbed a box cutter and tried to stab me and then passed out. I took out some of my stuff out and put on headphones and started to listen to music. I fell asleep really fast.

                   MARK(Roommate) P.O.V
Jesus I had way to much coke, man I really have a problem. Oh it seems I have a roommate and he is asleep that's nice, and it's almost night so I better clean up all of this coke i am surprised no one caught me...yet.