Chapter Three

MARKS P.O.V
I woke up earlier than Jack so I decided it was a good time to to take cocaine. Whenever I go under my bed to get some I realize how much cocaine I have, and on every week day I use the money I have to buy cocaine from the friendly school drug dealer so it's a nice cycle of coke. While I am the middle of snorting Jack wakes up and looks at me. He chuckled and then went back to sleep, and I continued to do cocaine. When Jack woke up for the 2nd time he asked "wait time is it". "3 O clock in the afternoon" was all I said. He followed by going back to sleep, and I passed out from the crack. When I woke up Jack was not in the room and Sophia was sitting on his bed with a bag of my cocaine looking sad. Shit I wasn't able to clean up my coke cause I passed out. She said to me "how many months of you been doing this shit" and then she through the bag of coke on the floor, and then starting to cry a bit. All I could think was FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.
I put my hand and put up 2 fingers but really it was a lot more than that. "You need help Mark and let me be that help." She said it while crying. Okay was all I could say before I started to cry. This was gonna be a really hard week to get by. "Oh yeah I flushed all of your coke down the toilet"

JACKS P.O.V
Sophia woke me up so went downstairs and went to sleep on the couch. I woke up because I was starving so I went back to my room. Mark seemed so sad but I decided not to seem to give a fuck. I grabbed my bag and took out a bag of chips I brought. I was about to open the bag but Mark grabbed it and started to eat it. I flipped him off and looked through my bag for more food. I found a chocolate bar and ate it. And then went downstairs. I was gonna go back onto the couch but I realized Shu was on it and decided not to, and went to find another, but I ran into Reiji. He said "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU UP". I started to run to my room but I ran into the wrong room. Well at least it was an empty room. I went to sleep in on one of the beds. When I woke up Laito was on top of me and had pined me down on the bed. He started to kiss me and unbutton my shirt. He whispered in my ear "are you ready to be my little Bitch". I reacted by doing nothing and blushing this is gonna be a really fun.

MARK P.O.V
I went to find Jack so I looked in a bunch of random rooms. I opened one and Jack was on it, but Laito was on top of him unbuttoning his shirt while kissing him. I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK". I saw that both of them started to blush. I closed the door and ran back to my room

JACKS P.O.V
I am still very confused on what just happened but okay. Laito said "well this is just awkward". He got up of me and left the room. I whispered to myself "well thanks for being such a cock Block Mark". I really wanted Laito to continue Well shit.