Chapter 7

Queen B*tch

Allison's P.O.V. 

Dylan drove me to school today, when we reached the school parking lot and got out of his car all eyes were on us. He held my hand, kiss my forehead and led me to his group of friends.

"Hey Al." Damian said.

"Sup girl, why does he have you in his hand?" Cole asked.

"Nothing. Ask him."

"Dylan let go of my girl."

"She's not your girl Cole, she's mine.'

"Al please tell me he is lying, tell him to let you go."

"I can't sorry." then the bell suddenly rang. 
-

-
-
-
-

When we reached Math class I was going to my seat when Dylan pulled me to sit on his lap and start kissing me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Let me go I have to go to my seat now."

"So go."

"I can't you're holding me down." Then as I said that Katherine, her groupies and the teacher walked in. Katherine gave me a death glare; if looks could kill i'd be dead right now and the teacher said to me.

"Miss Johnson please get to your own seat."

"Sir, I would, if i could."

"Mr. Jones let go of Ms. Johnson so she can go to her seat."

"I'm afraid I can't sir."

"And why is that?"

"She is better of right here than round there plus she feels comfortable."

"How do you know?" Mr. Coldman ashed in a obvious sarcastic tone. 

"Sir you would know if she was in your lap. Have you seen her?" Dylan replied smirking.

"Mr. Jones detention now!"

"OK you coming Al."

"I'm good."

"OK. " then he kissed me and left.
-

-

-

-
-

I saw Dylan in English looking at me smirking. Lunch came around faster than usually. I was walking to the cafeteria when I was dragged into a classroom. 

"Really Dylan again?"

"Yup can't I get a kiss?"

" You take one whether I want you to or not."

"So that's a yes then?"

"Whatever you want to think." Suddenly I felt his lips against mine. He was kissing me and his hand holding me closer to him. We pulled away to catch our breaths, after a while I asked. 

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Yes."

After Dylan and I finished in the class I head to the cafeteria. When lunch was almost over I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was finishing up in the bathroom when Katherine came in. 

"I told you to stay away from Dylan."

"I did but he just can't resist this." I said gesturing to myself.

"You're gonna pay for everything you did."

"I didn't do anything now if you would move out of my way." Then SLAP!!

"You shouldn't have done that b*tch."

"Oh really what's gonna happen."

"I'll show you." Then I hit her in the face and she grabbed my hair. That's it this b*tch is going down.

We reached in the hallway I don't know when, then I saw Maddie coming. I let go of Katherine and said to Maddie. "Hold my hoops. This b*tch is going down." Maddie locked shocked when I said that.

"Now it's time for some sh*t to start in here." I grabbed Katherine's hair and started pulling it. She kicked me in the gut. I punched her in the face, that's gonna leave a black eye. She tried punching me but I dogged it then I claw at her face with my nails; that's gonna leave a mark. Suddenly I felt someone arms around me pulling me away from the b*tch.

"Let me go. I'm going to finish what I started." then I turned and punched the person in their face.

"Holy Sh*t!"

You *punch* better *punch* stay away *punch* from me *punch* and Dylan *punch*. The person wrapped me in their arms again and brought me outside of school.

"What the f*ck, Allison?"

"I'm so sorry Dylan, I didn't know it was you."

"You're gonna pay for that get in the car."
-

-

-

-

-

Dylan's P.O.V. 

I was on the field with the guys when Maddison came up to me and said.

"D-Dylan Allison. Come quick." I got into alert model right there.

"What happened to Allison?"

"S-She a-and K-Kath-Katherine."

"Calm down Maddz talk."

"Allison and Katherine are fighting come help."

"Sh*t." I ran inside to see Allison grabbing at Katherine's face. I pulled her off of her but she punched me and went to finish Katherine off. I went back, grabbed her around her waist and brought her outside. I told her to get in the car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter done two updates in a row in on a roll