Chapter 1

At the top is spaces by one direction and Taylor Swift who plays Allison.

The Meeting

Allison's P.O.V.

"Alli come on you're gonna be late" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming, just a minute."

"Morning, Mom, Dad, Jake."

"Morning" they chorused.

"Ready for your first day?" Jake asked.

"No. Do I have to go?" I whinned. They laughed "Yes you do."

"Better hurry if you want to be early" dad said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey I'm picking you up later" Jake said.

"Kl later."

What is today going to be like? I want it to be over already. I got brought out of my thoughts when my head hit something hard. I looked up and came face to face with green eyes drawing me in.
"Hey you ok there. Are you new around here?" he asked.

Snap out of it and answer him"Umm... Not really. Sorry about that I didn't see you there."

"It's ok. I'm Dylan" he answered smirking.

"I'm Allison."

"Ok Allison. I'll see you around."
-
-
-
-
-
Math class was boring, I didn't hear anything the teacher said. I kept glancing at Dylan something about him makes me captivated. Is it his eyes or just him itself.

The rest of the day went by the same way. Dylan was in all my classes. Now I'm waiting for Jake.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan's P.O.V.

I'm here talking to my friends when out of nowhere this girl bumped into me. She looked lost.
"Hey you ok there. Are you new?"I asked.

She looked in thought before she answered. "Umm... Not really. Sorry about that I didn't see you there."

"It's ok I'm Dylan" I answered smirking.

"I'm Allison."

"Ok Allison. I'll see you around."

She was in all my classes, I couldn't stop thinking about her. She looked fragile and angelic sitting there. I saw her glancing my way although she thinks I didn't. After school I saw her there waiting all by herself then I saw a guy pick her up. When they left I got on my bike and rode off.

***********************************************
Hey guys so that was the first chapter please tell me if you like it by commenting or vote. Love y'all bye now.