Chapter 1

"Stop blaming me for all of your problems!!" I yelled at my mom.

"If it wasn't for you and your sister we wouldn't be in this mess!" mom retorted.

"How is it my fault Christa's dead or any of your horrible problems!" I cried, just like every other time she brought up Christina. "Her death was not my fault. It was yours. I was only trying to bring her back."

"But your here and shes not.!" Christina has always been Miss. Perfect and I was and always will be someone just holding my mother back.

If I could have I would left when this all started, but I couldn't just leave Eve here. Eve was left in my care when Christina dead. She left her only daughter in my care.

A door opened and Eve came out. My favorite two year old had just woke up from a nap. My mother Slammed the door walking out most likely walking to the bar, leaving me with the car and me with Eve.

That's it, I thought, I just can't take this. I can't take her blaming me for her getting drunk every night and then a police officer in the morning bringing her back.

"Eve get your coat and shoes on. We are going to go on a trip." I said as nicely as I could. Its getting easier hiding my emotional state to Eve.

My mom never blamed Eve for what happened, but she always blamed me. For what reason I do not know. I had to leave.

So I called Sydney. My best friend who is and ways always there for me when I most needed it. As I was about to give up, on the fifth ring she answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Syd I need a place to stay for the night. Are you OK if I come over?"

"Sure Ray, but I don't want my neighbors to tell my parents that someone was over while they were gone without their permission so you can't drive here."

"Ok. I'll be there in a little bit. Make sure the space is appropriate for Eve's young eyes." I said hanging up

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys. This is my first writing. Please tell me your thoughs toward it. I hope it is to your liking.

~Hannah