Chapter three - once again

When I chose what classes to take I knew it would affect who I would become. But how much? Some people say you meet everyone you know on purpose and it all has a reason. Was I meant to meet Isabella and push her in front of a car? Was I meant to meet my best friend Angel just so she could move away? Maybe. Possibly.
Weightlifting. The class with all those football players and competitive girls. But how could that hurt anything? Getting a little stronger.
It all started with the first day of school. All of my classes seemed boring. Same old people, same old classes. But weightlifting was full of people I didn't know. And there she was. "Hey!" Oh great. "That's my bestie!" She points at me. "Umm okay" I say slowly. I didn't even know her, why was she calling me bestie? She must just be one of those girls who tries to be friends with everyone. And they never stop trying. So I might as well embrace that she is going to be my friend.
The coach is an older man with almost no hair and an odd looking face. Too odd to describe. He has a loud, annoying, raspy voice. Coach leads the class to the weight room and barks at us "sit and listen." We all sit down and pay attention. Well, except for a few immature boys who are constantly cracking jokes. "First we will be doing power cleans and then we'll do deadlift. Get in groups of four." Coach says. I observe my options. But I realize that the only group I would fit into was the unpopular girls. It is so interesting to see how the groups are made by social categories. There's the popular girls, the unpopular girls, the football players, the guy nerds, and the uncool guys. Members of the unpopular girls: Cadence, some girl I don't know, that girl I've been talking about, and me. Even though 'that girl' is popular, she could fit in anywhere. Why couldn't I be like that?

💖Hey guys! I started writing this story but I'm only going to finish it if enough people want me to. Please give me feedback. Thanks so much!💕