Chapter 6

Olivia's POV

Walking the rest of the way to school. I headed straight to first class science. I suddenly stop when I see both of the twins in a little group with major sluts hanging around them. I make a disgusted noise and walk to class sitting in the back. Waiting for the class to start. As the bell rings everyone starts to come in.

Then suddenly I see both the twins coming in. Holding my head down not going to let them see my face. I just grab out my notebook and set it on the table infront of me. Justin and Jake sit beside tallking to each other. I completely block them out not really caring. Then I suddenly feel a hot breath against my neck. I look out of the corner of my eye seeing that it was Justin. "Liv, why are you ignoring us?" Justin asks.

Does he really have the guts to say that? I mean c'mon they were both out there hanging out with those nasty sluts. Ugh...just thinking about them makes me sick. Not really caring. I don't even bother to answer him because our teacher walks in and starts class.

Class went by pretty as soon as the bell rung. I quickly grabbed my stuff and left going to my next class ignoring everyone around me. 

A couple was making out in the back looking at them just made me sick. For some reason everything around me made me feel sick. I started to get a major headache laying my head down on my desk wishing it could go away but it doesn't. Suddenly I feel like fire erupted in my body I try not to scream. Silent sobs come out of my mouth. Class goes by fast. 

I hurriedly rushed out of the class room accidently knocking someone over as soon as the bell rung. I rushed to the girls bathroom locking myself in one of the cubicals. I began to cry not caring if anyone heard me.

Then minutes go by I suddenly feel tired from crying so much and then I drift off to sleep.

I heard someone banging on the door outside. I instintly woke up and looked around. A breath of air came out not knowing that I was holding. I got up and brushed my self off. I unlocked the door and looked at a worried Emee.

"Liv, what's wrong? Tell me!" I looked down not knowing what to say. I just started to cry again. I honestly don't know what got to me. I guess seeing all those other girls with guys made me hurt. Remembering what I did to Blake in the morning. I realized that he still had a crush on me. But I keep on telling him that I don't feel the same for him. 

I only kissed him just so I could get him to stop having a crush on me. I want him to move on. I hate hurting people. I felt arms around me knowing it was Emee. She started saying soothing things to me to calm me down.

I decided not to go through the rest of the school day. I just went straight home skipping the rest of the day. Going straight to my room I decided to lay on my bed and let sleep take me over.