Chapter 3

Olivia's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I searched for the snoose button and found it turning it off. Groaning and I finally decide to get up out of my bed. I stretched hearing my mucles crack and I went to walk to the bathroom but I ended up rolling my right ankle hearing a pop and crack. I screamed loudly probably waking up everyone.

I shouted, "Mother fucking cock sucking titty sucking two bald bitch!!!" My older brother Trevor comes in my room and looks flabbergasted then out of no where he breaks out into laughter. I get angry and me being my bipolar angry self decides to grab for a random object near me picking up a sneaker. I threw it at him hitting him in a place where the sun doesn't shine. He falls to the ground groaning in pain.

I heard my younger brother's James and Mathew(A/N James and Mathew are twins they are 15) coming in and looks down at the now groaning in agony Trevor holding him self which he looks like he's crying. James and Mathew burst into laughter cluching both of their stomachs falling to the ground laughing. Then I start laughing with them.

Then we all decide to control our laughter and catch our breath. Standing up I grab a pair of red skinny jeans and a black crop top and my under garmets and walk to the bathroom. After 15 minutes of showering I get out wrap myself in a towel and the get dressed. Looking out of the bathroom to see if my brothers left which they did. I grabbed a pair of my black converses and put them on deciding to straighten my hair and then do a side braid. I put on a smokey eye shadow and red lip gloss and a little blush. Smiling looking my self over in the mirror I head downstairs grabbing my book bag and my phone and head to the kitchen.

Smelling the freshly cooked bacon and eggs and look at my mother cooking breakfast. My step-dad drinking a fresh brewed cup of coffee with my twin brothers James and Mathew eating there breakfast and then looking at my baby sister Gabriella or we call her Gabbie/Gabby she's only a few months old. She has bright beautiful blue eyes just like my mother and beautiful blonde brown hair with a mix of my mom and step-dads hair. Then I spot my other sister Renea she's only 8 turning nine next month. She's the most adorable thing you could imagine. She has bright beautiful blue eyes also just like my mom and blonde bright natural hair and small skinny with the most adorable dimples and smile.

My older brother Trevor is 19 he's starting college soon I can't wait he's annoying. Just joking i still love my older brother even though he is very over protective. He has short blonde hair bright blue eyes like my mom and pretty fit 8 pack good looking for an older brother. He's about 6'3. He's also a player like any other boy. My twin brothers James and Mathew both have short blonde hair blue eyes like my mom and some what fit okay maybe a good fit. They are like the complete opposite. James is like the computer nerd all he does his read and he's practically a straight A student. On the other hand Mathew he's more like a ladies man. He would do anything to snatch a girl up.

I sat down fown at the table across from my brother Trevor and I grabbed a piece of toast and said my goodbyes before heading to school.

****************

I walked to school and got to my first class and didn't realize that both the twins Justin and Jake had the same classes as me which I mean all of them. Ugh!! Could this get any better....I guess I must have not seen them yesterday in all my classes due to the fact that they are new to this school and they were probably just walking around the school getting comfortable with their surroundings.

Me being a bipolar which I never told anybody or showed them my emotions because I could easily hide them. I sat in the back of my science class. As Justin and Jake as to so go and sit on either side of me sighing I put my head on the table.

Justin and Jake chuckle, Justin says, "Hey Olivia, are you okay?" Not really glancing up at this forgod saken greek god or gods. I just nodded my head, and said "Yeah, just you know a little bit tired." Just as Jake or Justin was about to speak the rest of the kids came in and then the teacher came in.

"Okay class as you all know I'm Mr. McAiden. Now for the first semester you guys will be put in a group of three for a new project.." he said. Most of the kids started to groan.He is a almost mid aged man he's bald and somewhat fat more like chubby. He's beyound an amazing teacher beside the fact I don't really like science class but I still get straight A's in science. As he continued, "I'm going to assign you to your parnters..." he said, as he continued. " Now, for the project you will be doing a survey on your parnters. Yes, I'm well aware that there are three people in the group. You will do each a survey on the other person. The first person's name I call in the group will be doing the survey. The second person will be writing the whole thing out and the last person will present."

He started calling each name for there groups. Then he finally said, "Olivia Perez, Justin, and Jake Brooks." My eyes widen when he said there names. I just shurgged it off. What all could go wrong with Justin and Jake and me in a group. Nothing really.

I looked at the two boys and clapped my hands loudly together saying, "Okay meet at my place tomorrow after school and don't be late. I can't meet today because I'm very busy." As they were about to speak the bell just rang. I hurridly grabbed my things and headed off to my next class. Math great!!