what comes from semple's temples

Stuart was having lunch with his pet pigeons when he saw him. Anish. His hair styled, his keys jangling in his pocket. Anish didn't seem to see them, but Stuart watched as the man walked across the terrasse. As Anish passed a table, he looked straight at Stuart. It was so brief Stuart thought he imagined it. Anish let a piece of paper slip onto the table, and kept walking. Stuart didn't want to scare his pet pigeons, but after they had finished eating, and flown away, Stuart Semple walked to the table, and picked up the paper.

Hey Stu, it read. I heard you made some new black. Why don't you come over to my place and we can try it out? ;)

Stuart was disgusted. He had spent ages perfecting his new pigment, one that mimicked the effect of vantablack but was actually a pigment, and worked like one. It was his own creation, unlike Kapoor's, which had been given to him by Nanotech Inc or somethin. He crumpled the paper and fed it to his pet pigeons.

Later at the studio he heard a knock on his door. He thought it was Michel Andre Jean-Claude de Bourgogne, his assistant, but when he opened the door, it was Anish.

"anish???" Stuart said, shocked. He'd thought he wouldn't see him again. After all, he had surpassed Anish.

"I'm so proud of you, Stuart," Anish said, catching Stuart in a heartfelt kiss. Well, it was heartfelt from Anish, but Stuart turned away after a brief moment.

"It's over, Anish," he said. "I'm the winner of this conflict. I came out of this feud a hero- and you? You're just the jerk who wouldn't let anyone else use vantablack."

"Hey-- it wasn't my fault.. the corporation only let me..."

"Hey, don't make stuff up. You wouldn't let anyone else use it." Stuart turned away from him, this man, this man who he had loved, but was really just a colossal jerk. "You wouldn't let me use it."

Anish was quiet. Stuart looked up, and the man had a soft smile on his face.

"I wouldn't let you use it because i knew this is what would happen," said anish.

"What? You knew what would happen?"

"I knew , faced with this challenge, you would create- you would make things- that no one had ever done before! I knew you'd get the funding for the greenest green and the yellowest yellow- i knew the world would love you. "

"You did this.. for me?"

"You're the only one for me, Stu," said Anish. They caught in a passionate kiss.

"But what about your wife? Aren't you married? I thought we agreed to let it go when Caroline showed up-" (AN: i literally didn't know kapoor was married lmao)

"She's divorcing me,," said Anish. "For various reasons. Well, she wanted the vantablack too, you see, and my contract with the-"

"You couldn't give your own wife the black?"

"The contract was strict."

"but you smeared it all over me at your apartment?? wan't that in violation of-"

Anish kissed him, hard. He bit Stuart's lip, and Stuart let out a soft moan.

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat, for you," said Anish, Britishly. they were both british

Anish made his way down to Stuart's neck, making him moan with plaesure. "The-they're g-going to convict you of grand larceny," stammered out Stuart.

"For what?" said Anish with a smile.

"Stealing my heart," said STuart.

"Oh," said Anish, pulling Stuart closer. "I think it's you who stole mine long ago... daddy."

A shiver ran through stu. he had forgotten what it was like to be called that.

So as anish sucked the cum out of his dick like gogurt, he thought of how much he loved anish, and how hard it would be to let him go. Because Stuart knew he couldn't have this last.